Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

yeah…we’ve all been screaming in here about how unfair it was to take it away…so blizzard gives a new improved one for about 1/5th the price and now we’re all gonna scream about that too.

makes me vomit that I end up having to defend blizzard in here lol

1 Like

did they hire psychopaths…?

what’s the most ridiculously long laugh in movie history?
the one this is creating beats it by a full minute.
THE SHEER GREED for a digital item.
if there were say a stuffed plush toy with that price, ok, but hell no that would cost way too much to make even via that prison labor shop in China.

This is a new low for Blizzard. What a bunch of greedy fu****ing bastards.

1 Like

The sweet sound of “poors” tears…:upside_down_face: :joy: Getting mine next month & I already bought the mount bundle. “Cuz of ppl like you…” :roll_eyes: Yeah I know :rofl: :v:t5:

I just logged in. They’re everywhere.

What a disgusting attempt to bloat profit margins.

Every one of you at Blizzard Entertainment should be ashamed.

This will be, and mark my words, the beginning of the end.

2 Likes

Save your puke.
Pretty sure Blizzard has one of the best litigation departments Ion, uh, in, the industry.

1 Like

I will mock anyone I see on this mount, I don’t care if I get banned/suspended.
The fact that you removed the version you can buy with gold from the game only highlights how shameless you are to do this.

interesting color choice. someone will meme that for sure lol

oh no…some no name no one on the interwebs is gonna mock me in a video game…whatever shall i do? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

You’re not wrong but the writing has been on the wall, and these type of experiences and purchases will continued to be offered. Take a look in-game and on the forums here, the player base has NO problem defending today’s brutosaur and they’re happy to spend hundreds more on a game they’re addicted to.

Most common response I’ve seen today is “how dare you tell me how I should spend my money!”

The end is not coming, this game will continue to prey upon it’s player base for at least another decade

1 Like

“listen guys we are sorry”

It’s more on the lines of $120 since most folks are buying it from converting gold to battlenet currency.

I will subtract 1 dopamine from your supply.

so much hate man
it’s a videogame relax
I just don’t get. People were upset cause they couldnt afford the mount during BfA. Okay, blizzard finally released the same mount except it’s a recolor, it’s actually better and way cheaper than before. Yet you’re still upset.

I’m almost inclined to believe that lots of folk just wanted the brutosaur for free.

6 Likes

That price gouging is real.

Brother, you spent $90 on digital pixels. You didn’t shell out thousands for a Hermes handbag. Maybe tone it down a notch lmao

5 Likes

I didn’t buy tokens, I blew my goblin hoard on it at the time.

I don’t really care because at least this is not a twitch or prime drop giveaway of something that actually had a cost to people (TCG mounts being free while nice to many people, was disrespectful to those who supported the game or bought the cards or mounts early on - TCG should have had a cost.)

If it was higher priced, people probably wouldn’t buy it.

I will say, the ONLY thing I would pay in this ballpark for a mount would be an instant cast mount like the Halloween broom.

OG Brutosaur owner here, not at all upset other people will be able to own a brutosaur. My only gripe is that it should be available in game, and selling it for 90 dollars when the game is objectively buggy as all hell is just pathetic.

3 Likes