Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Yes it is.

It isn’t much of a pay to win, but it is a little. How much time over a few years will people with this mount save? It adds up and allows people to farm more efficiently.

Someone who has this mount and doesn’t have to spend time running back to AH are better at farming then people that do have to go back.

And it’s not so much this mount that bothers me. If this is the only thing they ever add, then it’s whatever. But Microsoft is in charge now and we don’t know what direction they are going to take wow in. With how much money they are going to make here, it COULD be the start of wow going full pay to win. But only time will tell.

Dear Blizzard,

What.

-Drewmeister

I went and bopught it and it gave me an error something about trouble processing or whatver i dunno, my brain dont work anymore. My bank cleared the payment and no mount showed up in mt mount tab.

I had to, considering the cost for a mighty caravan brutosaur account for sale :laughing: and well, my chars are family :heart_hands:

1 Like

I think they could have sold more Dino’s if they extended the grace period until April to grab income tax money.

My hopes is this is player house funding.

1 Like

GOLDENBOI Thank you for putting Goldenboi in the Shop. I’ve wanted a dinosaur mount forever (20 years !) and loved the ones in Kalimdor. I used to go and watch the dinomancers in the North of Kalimdor just to watch their graceful necks descend down to peacefully eat grass.
I don’t have the game skills to make millions of gold but I do save up for things I really want IRL (Skipping bought coffee and alcohol) and Goldenboi made my day. I screamed when I saw him on the Battle Net launcher! Along with my Mollie/Dollie combo - I’m waiting for Posidriss the cute battle pet dragon - I can’t wait to get acquainted with my already much loved Goldenboi! xxxx I just thought you should know because other people will have other views xx [Moderators, I put this post in the wrong spot (as a separate post) but it might be better posted here as a reply? Please remove the one that is in the wrong place. ]

1 Like

“In this case, we want to ensure that in the long run, years from now, we don’t find ourselves looking around and seeing AH mounts that are as common as repair mounts are today.”

1 Like

Today is a glorious day alight with passion! Don’t forget to return mom’s van to her in an hour, she needs to pick up Addison from gymnastics class.

I’ve been hunting for the Bruto on the BMAH with a 10m bid ready to go.

Thanks for saving me 8 million gold

3 Likes

If you buy this you unironically deserve to be bullied

2 Likes

This actually might be the straw that breaks my sunk cost. This game is so far gone from what it was.

4 Likes

Hard to make that argument when people have been asking for the bruto back since it went away.

2 Likes

easiest purchase of my life

2 Likes

Bobby is probably having a fit right now, because he knows if he had done this before he left, he’d be able to buy not just one, not just two, but THREE brand new yachts!

/moo :cow:

1 Like

132 bucks Canadian. Yea sure dude. I’ll get right on buying that.

PR nightmare incoming dude.

1 Like

I’m actually afraid of how successful this mount is. It sends the signal, “players want to pay more.”

This all but guarantees the death of Classic in all of its forms.

They understand and use manipulation. Their agenda is money. They lack human decency which serves their agenda.

I truly wonder if they’re trying to sink the ship that is world of warcraft and are trying to get whatever they can out of the players in the process. One thing is for certain; they lack human decency.

please…bully me, 1 post…lets see how that works out for ya…lol

why can’t this mount fly

2 Likes

this is a recolor of the brutosaur mount, not the same thing

also, you can earn a recolor of the challenger set from mop, they’re available at your legion class hall

1 Like