Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Maybe a $90 mount is how we get servers that don’t constantly feel like they’re on the cusp of crashing every single afternoon/evening.

1 Like

It would have been a proper reward to bring back the old AH mount as a gift for those playing your game for 20 years.

But instead, you put the mount in the shop so that gold buyers can get it, while some wealthy folks will tag along.
The AH is a mess right now, as so many bots use these mounts already to play the economy and I don´t even want to know how many more will now show up.

I often wonder if you realize what consequences your actions have on us players.

2 Likes

Love it <3

2 Likes

Can someone translate this to imperial?

Nevermind i found one.

Yikes

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

We have come up with a rather clever way to handle the Brutosaur “situation”.

To satisfy the complaints of those that chose not to or plain missed out on the AH mount, we’ve come up with an idea so players don’t have to max out gold to get it on the Black Market AH.

We really can’t just reintroduce the Brutosaur because…well we can’t.

The idea is quite brilliant really. We will reskin the Brutosaur and sell it in the Shop for $90. This way we get 2 different audiences, those that really want it and the whales that collect. Yes, it’s close to a C bill and more than expansion cost, but don’t focus there. The estimated cost by many for the Brutosaur in tokens may have been close to $500. So it’s a bargain indeed. Also, those that already saved and spent on the original will be happy we aren’t just giving it away for free.

Everyone will be ecstatic and complicit, we mean satisfied. Skittles will rain from the heavens. Everything is Awesome will echo the halls. Unicorns and rainbows will dance about! Who needs a Second Coming?!!

Regards as we hug ourselves,

Blizzard

If you trade gold for wow tokens, it’s a mil. cheaper than original.

It’s crap like this that makes me think about unsubscribing again. Maybe four years away wasn’t long enough.

So much for having a portable AH breaking the game :roll_eyes: They never should have removed the original brutosaur and just let players work towards it like they did with previous mounts with special functions.

4 Likes

I just wanted a feature-less, passenger-less version that has a mount special of sneezing on people. Maybe in the future.

3 Likes

I’m not annoyed that its there, i’m annoyed that it only costs about a million gold via tokens.

Awesome!! I am so happy you’ve give us a way to get this mount that has been asked for.
I can’t justify spending this atm, and I don’t really need it but that’s ok.
Really disgusted with the postings that insult other people for purchasing this, though.

3 Likes

Sure, keep on believing that.

Its going to some people in suits who work on the executive level floor.

At least they could dangle some appeal to this. at $90 I’d need this a classic mount too.

$45 for retail, $45 for classic cata…okay now its not looking as bad. Still bad, yes, just less bad lol.

i have the money for it. i believe it will make my game experience better. i dont really have a problem buying it for me.

everyone is free to do what suits them.

6 Likes

I might might have bought it if it were, like, $40 and not the size of a building.

2 Likes

Absolutely wild how upset you people are for others wanting to buy this.

Almost like Blizzard is a business as well, they too want to make profits. Crazy, right? How else they going to pay wages and expenses if they make no money.

4 Likes

There are no tokens in the AH to buy it. Sounds like it is selling well.

1 Like

Iff you bought it for Tokens I get it. 1.2 million gold isn’t anything. 90 bucks (132 CAD for me) is kinda a steep price…but I do get how easy it is to wrap your head around it actually being a decent price when you look at the OG one and how much it cost if you were buying tokens in BFA to get it.

The only real issue is really like where is the money going?

We just got one of the buggiest patch releases in recent history (thankfully they are addressing things), and the outliers when it comes to class balance are so far from their peers it feels like balance is non-existent, and you know Blizzard made bank from the early access sale cause FOMO drives a lot of us, but they can’t afford their QA team anymore.

Hell FOMO is gonna drive this mount’s sales since it’s limited and only available till the end of the Anniversary event. I’m sure it’ll come back on the store (probably every anniversary) but we’ll never see a discount in price since it will always be a limited time release.

Like what does my sub money even go towards anymore? I’m all for store mounts if you actually see the money being reinvested but when you see this right after a pretty messed up patch it just screams greed.

2 Likes

You know at first I didn’t want it because the price tag is just stupid but now after reading most of these comments I’m gonna buy it just to spite all you crybabies.

5 Likes

I feel like this is gonna end up being something people laugh at you for having if they spot you using it, like that $500 Ahri skin in LoL or the Xitter blue checkmark.

1 Like

I have been giving them chance after chance. First time since Cata that I am strongly considering quitting. Yeah they made some improvements since Shadowlands, but this is crap, keep ruining it with this crap