Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

i love this mount!

thank you

1 Like

I knew I did lol

Fix your game

2 Likes

yeah thx i have it, but i want one with barber insteald of that crappy vendor

shame on you for telling others what is worth their money.

1 Like

I think some are just worried about the ever encroaching cash shop interferes with game quality. It is a little galling to see both it and a sub. Usually its one or the other.

1 Like

This is what I would pay for mage tower artifact weapons.

1 Like

Nice, just need a summoning stone mount next.

$90 is a hard pass for me, but anyone that gets it i do hope they enjoy it.

That sounds low for Canada, but then again y’all get taxed up the wazoo on everything else as well.

Pass
/spit

So then you have no reason to buy this mount and the cost doesn’t affect you - why you so upset?

2 Likes

Well those people don’t have any clue what a microtransaction is and they’re worried about microtransactions happening in WoW.

Microtransactions are not something like this they are $5 transactions that don’t sound like a lot of money but over a course of time add up to a lot of money.

You know $2 here $3 there it sounds pretty cheap but when you look at your bank statement over a 6-month period you realize you’ve spent over $300 in said microtransactions.

That’s why they’re called microtransactions they’re tiny transactions that add up to a lot of money over time. This brontosaurus Mount it’s not even close to being a micro transaction but I get what you’re saying

1 Like

It’s actually pretty high for sales tax. Only a handful of provinces are higher at 15%.

Thankfully I live in a province where we only have to pay the federal tax which puts us at 5%.

Most of the leadership remains. Ion has been there forever for example, Metzen is of course back again. Most of the people leaving have been the lower rung devs (many important don’t get me wrong but not overall direction or leadership important), not the leadership which has only had a few people who weren’t center-piece key types, maybe they really called the shots but they were awful quiet if so.

It’s not amnesia, it’s just elitism and hypocrisy and whims. People can say one thing then do another without forgetting.

They do it when their word means nothing in the first place or is merely an expedient excuse. In the case of WoW devs it’s very clear they don’t have some big plan or a real nailed down philosophy. They operate by whims which can and do change on an expac basis. Whims on what seems cool and reshaping the lore to fit the story they want to tell rather than obeying it for example. There were some revelations around the time of the lawsuits about “rule of cool” as an operating principle.

They didn’t insert rip-off death Thanos in SL because they’d always been a fan going back to Wrath, they inserted him and the story around him because they saw some popular movie and talked excitedly about some story along similar lines and just did it.

They simply don’t think they owe players any consistency in story or explanations or anything else. They don’t think about that kind of nerd stuff like sticking to lore which is why they get owned by red shirt guy all those years ago. They see previous lore, statements, etc as annoying impediments and fetters on them and their whims and only do the barest possible to acknowledge and retcon their way around them when the conflict is too glaring.

I want a mount with a mailbox. I don’t want to fork over that much gold in bnet balance for it though. Maybe another mount in game can get one as well?

FWIW, I don’t think they ever should have removed the old Brutosaur on the vendor.

easy fix give OG mount holders 4/5, 80% of their original purchase price back.

i assume the never coming back statement will probably be running foul of some countries consumer laws.

They’re just cashing in while the whales are still hanging around.

“Be sure to purchase the 1 year subscription, $90 mount, and new transmogs before you quit the game because of our mid-season decision to change literally everything without testing any of it, Thanks!”

1 Like

Well at least you’re mentally sane and fully aware of that which is a lot better than most people who have come into this post and calls everyone who can afford and did buy it “a disgusting shill”

1 Like

Even if they gave away this mount for free. People would complain.

3 Likes