Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Someone had one up by a tailoring station just now.

Yeah, it rocked.

2 Likes

Your neighbor is smart to give you advice.

Yes, he is just more frugal than you. He will end up with a retirement, while you still work at 90. And he will be able to afford his meals.

1 Like

you know they will only put that on a glad mount though lol

1 Like

You missed one:

1. The person buying an item for the equivalent of 2-3 hours of work
3 Likes

Nothing says celebrate more than asking for $90 vs how good it would of felt for this to be like a given reward for all the years we’ve spent supporting them we all would of felt so warm and fuzzy and giddy with excitement if this was a surprise gift. Instead it looks like most are just disgusted by your actions Blizzard.

1 Like

My wife nearly cried when she saw her email. She’s wanted the bruto ever since it came out, but we’re both EXTREMELY casual players, and would likely never have the in-game gold to buy it.

I’m happy a simple $90 purchase made HER happy.

Happy wife, happy life.

Go ahead, kiddies. Make fun of that statement. You’ll learn some day.

8 Likes

I don’t care what the mount has on it, its insulting to “celebrate” your anniversary by telling people to spend 90$ on a mount.

I don’t care how much it costs, its not a celebration its an excuse to squeeze more money.

4 Likes

See I’m upset because this was the perfect opportunity to make it customizable. Pick your vendor type of deal…

Now am I still getting this? Absolutely, but come on! Easy missed opportunity lol.

1 Like

This is my issue. Of all the times to get greedy. A gift would have been better than a cash grab.

3 Likes

I would spend $50 on this just for the mail box. But since I already have the longboi the mailbox along isn’t worth $90 (or ~1345000 g at current token price). I would shill out more for a mailbox / bank however. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

No he won’t dude he’s never going to be able to afford to retire most likely and he deeply resents the fact that I already am.

When everyone got their stimulus check? He practically had to use his just to make ends meet and I feel for the guy I really do. But that doesn’t mean he needs to judge me for the way I live my life.

I invested my stimulus check and I turned it into about 20K over a 4-month period. He deeply resented me for that too even though I gave him 1K of that to help him out without him asking me to because he’s too big of a person to ever do that so I did it anyway and told him he didn’t have a choice in the matter

Don’t judge me man you have no clue how I operate and your little Theory could not have been more far off. I love how knowing nothing about me though you can form such a lucid opinion of me

1 Like

Except, none of the other store items have it. Its the only mount with this.

waiting for my bnet balance to process to get it! :heart_eyes:
can the next store mount be one with transmog and barber pls?

1 Like

It should have been hooktail the dragon with all the options. I posted about that a long time ago. I think I even said I would pay 100$ for it.

1 Like

Yea. I want something I can customize. Change some saddles. Armors. Vendors. Random cosmetic stuff on the mount.

Like please. Let me throw my money at you lol.

1 Like

You guys truly are shameless. First the ridiculous grind for the tier cosmetics and now this. Shameless.

This is seriously making me sick… We can’t get bugs fixed or class talents fixed… we remain with pets / daemons that miss after a lengthy cast and animation, 6 weeks into an expansion and the big news from blizzard… a micro transaction. So glad i unsubbed.

1 Like

The next item in the shop: A go fund me payment to get your class fixed.

A picture is worth 1000 words. Or something.

2 Likes

Transmog mount exist, its called the Grand Expedition Yak. Literally way cheaper then this too. One wow token gets you it. What we need is a bank/barber/item upgrade npc.

2 Likes