Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Nah it’s all good.
Different color, different armor type.
Yeah they’re both longboi but if you really want the green one, you better hit those gold cap quickly.
And yeah, it’s cool that this version of the longboi it’s cheaper than the OG but that makes the OG pretty rare.

1 Like

The amount of AH mounts in the game right now is great! This thread means nothing to the player base.

1 Like

Hey look, a shill.

But they would have made money either way. One way would have improved the token economy at the same time though which would have helped the game overall as it only maintains a decent number of players because of the token economy.

1 Like

That was back in bfa. They’ve already made that back and then a lot more. Bruto players are a different breed.

2 Likes

Look the AH/Mailbox is fine.

For the Next mount I want a PVP Vendor and Gear Upgrader.

1 Like

Yep, blizzard pulling out the AH mount. Must be looking like a bad quarter. People probably leaving over M+ issues.

2 Likes

Every single person who feels like this is complete thievery should click the “?” in the in-game menu, click support, and then click submit feedback. They really need to see their ticket numbers EXPLODE in response to this to get the point accross.

1 Like

I hope people who bought the mount enjoy it.

Now about that duck mount, when?

It would certainly explain a lot of their decisions lately.

So how would you convert tokens into a mount if you’re going the gold route?

I don’t sense thievery. Everyone who buys it knows what they are getting. I sense desperation.

1 Like

Tell me you’re one of those kids without actually telling me you’re one of those kids.

Good job.

Wow! $90? If it was $25 I’d consider buying it just to troll people that spent 500 gold on a similar one. All the salty tears in the world aren’t worth $90 though. I’m good just going to the AH to dump my gathered mats at the end of the day.

best reply

you can turn it into blizzard store credit

2 Likes

Tell me you know I’m right and have no meaningful counter without telling me.

Oh, ok. Thanks!

1 Like

Once again, I am thrilled that I learned the lesson not to grind for things when they’re current, because Blizz will either just give it to me, or let me buy it, later.

People are talking about $90 like that’s expensive, but at the time you would have been out the gold equivalent of multiple Benjamins, so I’m actually surprised they didn’t go higher.

7 Likes

Upgrade old mount with mailbox and we are all happier.

Microsoft Blizzard isn’t messing around, they’ve gone all in for the 20th Anniversary trip down memory lane. This absolutely gives me that nostalgic feeling of the Kotick years. A NEVER EVER to be sold again mount that’s on sale again. Cha-ching!!!

2 Likes