Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

The same people that defend this think Rings of Power is good

4 Likes

You’re assuming that the devs from 2018/2019 are still around. I doubt that. Many people have left the company since then or got fired. How they’re developing content and doing the same mistakes over and over again clearly shows that they didn’t drink some amnesia water in the HQ but there seems to be much fluctuation in staff.

blizzard entertainment is one of the studios that has a high turnover rate similar to retail

Yea… no thanks. I will live without it and save 90 + dollars in the process. Come on Blizzard really???

1 Like

It’s a cosmetic. It’s not a requirement to participate in the game therefore bliz isnt “preying” on anything. People that buy it agree to the price tag and those that dont wont.

3 Likes

I just came to watch the forums burn to ash over this one.

Oh, and I bought one for my wife and one for me.

Adulting has its privilege’s. =)

8 Likes

Thank you Blizzard, its a shame my warlock is trash this tier and i cant celebrate this anniversary happily but being able to buy this mount alone is enough :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

okay brother. enjoy your bruto and “fun” :wink:

those that dont will still buy it cause “fomo”

Oh snap is it limited time?

yeah until jan 6

1 Like

Not every adult has brains on the other hand

1 Like

“We have listened to overwhelming community feedback and reduced the price to $75 USD.”

$90 just seems greedy and I’m sure there are people who didn’t think twice about it, but one mount isn’t worth more than an entire expansion.

Disgusting that anyone would support this.

4 Likes

i saw a screenshot on reddit. entire frame was 30 brutosaurs in dornogal

I can’t tell if it’s out of touch or they’re just tired of pretending they’re not greedy. Either way, genuine shame on you guys and anyone defending this.

“YoU DoN’t HavE tO bUy iT” And they don’t have to set the price of an in game mount at the same price as a collectors edition of a AAA game. Or have it be limited time to give people fomo in order to buy it.

2 Likes

Well then that’s their choice? Im not sure why anyone thinks they need to protect someone else from choosing to spend their money.

3 Likes

I’m happy with it.

3 Likes

How am i meant to feed my kids when i spent my last 160 dollars (CAD) on this?

1 Like

they’ll screech at you while they also thank you for using your ah lmao.

4 Likes