Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Them not being rare doesnt hurt the game either. So, what’s the actual problem here besides people wanting to feel special because they got one before they were removed?

Oops. Did the WoW team miss their earnings target badly this quarter? Need something more than the usual services sale, or new 1 year sub, or new normal mount to boost profits to acceptable levels huh?

But tell me again how WoW is doing better than ever playerwise and is healthy again. LOL

Let’s have a quote from back when they removed the Brutosaur mount originally because the devs deserve to have some things rubbed in their faces (this and the quip about no playable high elves because there isn’t enough of a population in-game and then they put in velves kek):

“we want to ensure that in the long run, years from now, we don’t find ourselves looking around and seeing AH mounts that are as common as repair mounts are today.”

Thrown right out the window at the first need to meet a quarterly target eh? Those Microsoft targets must be brutal and even higher than Activision’s.

Know what I hope? I hope this is put on the trading post next summer for 3500 tender and causes even more crying from people who spent $90 for it.

12 Likes

meanwhile… in tanaris

-  https://imgur.com/kFDPpz3

There are entire threads dedicated to people explaining why people are upset. If you don’t understand it, that’s on you.

1 Like

Yup. Everyone is a rich millionaire on the internet.

Imgur
lol

9 Likes

we’re so cooked bros

1 Like

So today is just like any other day over there?

I guess if I spent 500$ on enough tokens to = 5mil gold now they sell this one for only $90 id have a meltdown too :rofl: :skull:

3 Likes

Cannot wait to buy one for me, and one for all my friends <3 Expect a receipt for FIVE of these bad boys around Christmas, cause I am stuffing some mailboxes :heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

All of you who purchase this are part of the problem and how we got here.

5 Likes

No one should supporting this shameless corporate greed. At a time when people can’t buy groceries… they put up a mount that costs more than their entire expansion. BAD OPTICS Blizz.

2 Likes

If you are trying to make an argument it’s on you. Factually the only arguments against this is “cash grab” and “mah specials”.

1 Like

Okay.

/10char.

Who the heck are you to tell my how to spend my $$ ?

I spent my money on a Rubicon too. You going to judge me on that too? I took it down to Moab and had fun all summer

The only problem here is you Karens worry about others and what they do instead of yourself

8 Likes

What the frickin’ holy cud is this!? I was about to say “Oh, 20 bucks for this is actually kinda interesting, I may buy it”
BUT NINETY DOLLARS?! YOU’RE TRYING TO SAY A STUPID MOUNT IS WORTH AS MUCH AS A ULTIMATE BUNDLED EXPANSION PREORDER!?

3 Likes

Dude, they’re on a classic alt so you can’t see how many store mounts they have right now.

Hell, they probably have the Brutosaur in their collection already.

2 Likes

we’re comparing pixels to cool real life experiences

cope harder and justify your stupid purchase that is designed to prey upon their customer base lmao

2 Likes

Its also been one of the most requested mounts to be brought back lol.
Granted the price tag is a bit steep, blizz did give players what they were asking for.

Except the price is literally change compared to what the version that is worse costed and was “EXCLUSIVE”
What dont you people understand about this