Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

its their choice what to do with their money

blizz offers the product. do as you will

1 Like

i think the joke went over your head.

Ah, the brutosaur. I miss the glory days when my playstyle was wild profitable :frowning:

It was nice to briefly feel like part of the 1% (well, maybe the 10%) back then.

1 Like

they should sell a hotcake mount.

1 Like

Disney is notorious on keep jacking up the price for their parks and their streaming.

2 Likes

Haha. /10char

1 Like

Gift this mount to anyone who already has the BFA version. I feel cheated and I’m disappointed.

What do you think blizzard?

1 Like

4 Likes

bahahaha

your not special anymore

2 Likes

Off topic, but funny. I know a lady named Sabetha at work. It’s an interesting name.

you’re

2 Likes

If I remember right this character being named Sabetha is the result of hitting random name and tweaking things until I got something I liked and wasn’t taken.

Apparently it’s also a character in some book I’ve never read.

1 Like

Poor? LOL, I make more in a month than most players make in a year. Crappiest car we own is a 2020 tesla we bought in cash for my 16 year old. Stop projecting.

1 Like

It’s a video game it’s not that important. It’s not necessity like water. Speaking of which some companies do steal water from people and people don’t stand up collectively to them. Therefore there is zero chance people will band together over video game pixels

spoken like someone who works at a retail store

3 Likes

132 Canadian for a Long Boi
40 Canadian for Reskinned old af mounts

With how crappy this Expac has been content and QA wise, I’m pretty sure you could have just called this a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to hire QA Testers and it would have gone over much better.

1 Like

Anakin and Padme sitting in the grass on Naboo:

4 Likes

i mounted on the mount and there is an error cube on the mounts head. cmon blizz

2 Likes

Your’s is unique. He has a cool stylish hat

1 Like

So you’re gonna use this money to do better QA, right?

Blizzard:

6 Likes

Wish I could flag this for trolling. Way too much money. Take a flying f at a rolling donut, Blizzard.

3 Likes