Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

Literally my joke! Copyright infringement! Lol

4 Likes

7 Likes

Can’t wait for Last Titan to add a brutosaur with AH, Mail and a banker all in one. For $150.

2 Likes

I just opened up the launcher and saw this, was like I gotta go to the forums.

3 Likes

mog, mail, barber, AH, bank

2 Likes

Man, for $30 or even $45 I would’ve been stoked to buy this in a heartbeat.

I was insulted when I saw $90. No wonder you didn’t put the price in the post - that’s expensive enough to alienate people.

Bummer.

5 Likes

Tons of people will buy this. If I didn’t use most of my gold to get the expansion I would probably use tokens to buy it. Dislike store mount marketing but this is one of the best releases yet. I think it is funny they went straight for the 90$ tag but it still will be a massive payday.

1 Like

well the original cost like 500 bucks so its to make people who have the worse OG not feel like they got hoodwinked

1 Like

Miniature Dalaran Flying Mount. Literally everything in Dalaran. 20,000,000 gold.

1 Like

And here I was, advocating all these years for putting the mount back on the vendor for 5 mil. so others could get a chance in earning the same mount over time, just as I did.
Blizz: “haha better, shinier and cheaper dino goes rawr”

3 Likes

Alot of poor people in the thread, I hope things get better for you.

1 Like

not defending it at all… but I highly doubt a $132 CAD mount will be “common”… so they somewhat accomplished their goal.

Why do I feel like ever since League of Legends introduced that $500 Ahri skin, western game companies are now all trying to out-do each other on the absurdly overpriced whale items… sheeeesh

1 Like

im just annoyed i am playing 4 gachas which also cost 200 ish dollars each every few months. blizz had to drop this. guess an SSS tier character i have to pass on

Ok. You know what’s more stupid? Now there is no reason the original bruto should be left out of wow. Bring it back now!

1 Like

Had a line of about 30 in my shard in tanaris.

1 Like

You realize people could just use tokens to pay for the mount in BFA too right? Nothing has changed. This one is just less cash. You were never a special snowflake for having it.

Honestly I prefer its colours more too

2 Likes

Finally, about time.

1 Like

if it was $30 i might have gotten it but $90 is to much

4 Likes

Please add the /spit into the in game shop I neeeeeed it lol