Notice: Realm Restarts 7:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday, August 27

In order to increase stability and playability, we will include WoW Classic realms in our scheduled maintenance window 2019-08-27T14:00:00Z.

We estimate a minimal downtime for WoW Classic realms of about 15 minutes.

As always, thank you for your patience and understanding!

44 Likes

Release another oceanic realm.

6 Likes

I will get in about that time based on these queues. Looking forward to going back in the queue!

35 Likes

Restart right now, so i can get in… at least got a chance.

6 Likes

So I take it disconnecting all of Eastern Kingdoms wasn’t a “scheduled reset?”

14 Likes

EK crashed a ton during vanilla as well, going for that authentic experience

7 Likes

There is another oceanic pvp realm.

Oof, guess we should have saw it coming though.

14 Likes

Another realm with a less weird name*

4 Likes

Why does my queue position move back? That’s literally all I want to know. How do I go from 229, to 230, to 231, back to 229, back to 231. How am I getting jumped in line?

6 Likes

Kav, are you for real ? We are already waiting 4h+ and another ques at 10;30 11 pm ?

We’re all getting screwed by these times.
Even top streamers.

Some servers are working, others aren’t.

Restart realms. Make them bigger. Shard them a little more and consolidate when Phase 2-3 rolls around in the timeframe. Friends are split since some got into the higher pop servers while the other’s can’t.

No one will move to the lower pop realms if that’s the case. And even if they do, now they have long queues.

5 Likes

Kaivax

Exactly, how is this possible ?

will the boats/zeps be fixed?

5 Likes

It just makes no sense that you get assigned a position in line and then it arbitrarily moves back. Like how? Do people have a priority queue that’s some kind of hidden secret or something? I just want to know why I get moved back.

Who even knows.
You’d think a company like blizzard would have this stuff under control.
They released so little servers. Now here we are.

There’s nothing they can do about Herod etc.
But they genuinely need to add some more.

Will any Blue actually replay to our posts/questions ? Or we just throwing words on the wind ?

4 Likes

Man you guys suck

6 Likes