NOTICE: REALM RESTARTS (Tonight) 12:00 A.M. AEST TUESDAY 28

This is midnight tonight AEST, ie Tuesday night at midnight which is technically Wednesday morning.

1 Like

i thought game access was tonight…THE HYPE HAS DIED!

Midnight? Will probably still be in the queue…

No queue if you join the new pvp realm :wink:

It’s not really an option considering everyone I know has rolled on the ONLY pvp realm we had a choice to use.

This is 100% blizzards fault for waiting until launch to add a 2nd PVP realm. Everyone knew that Arugal would be ridiculously full. Try and cram all of Oceania into one server and what do you think will happen?

If they had made a 2nd pvp server available with name reservations I certainly would have picked it, expecting the long queues on Arugal.

2 Likes

Indeed it sucks it wasn’t done earlier, but it’s done now.

I understand the name issue that’s a big one, but I’m surprised people playing with friends don’t all go ‘screw this lets all roll on the realm with no queue, even if some have to restart, no queue!’, but I guess that’s just my point of view.

Still agree it sucks they didn’t open it till now, but Blizz were being careful for what’s gonna happen in the long term it seems.

There’s careful, and there’s logic. 1 server for a whole realm… it’s just pretty much the usual “oceania is an annoying afterthought” attitude they have.

Because for a lot of us that played originally there’s more than “a few”. Plus if they all did that there’d probably be a queue there too.

So the real question is when will Blizzard fix the queues? Time to scale up guys, really this should not have happened… Its going to be server reboot time, by the time I get to login :frowning:

Because some of them have invested their time all day today and are lvl 15 + while others are starting at level 1. They should have forseen this would happen and given us the option prior to launch.

Giving us 1 PvP server was greedy. They would prefer our launch week to be chaos, than to pay extra costs for additional servers and/or potentially need to merger servers later down the line.

Their assertion that “there will be a massive drop off of interest” is the exact same out of touch nonsense as “you think you do but you don’t”

Hugely disappointing.

1 Like

I got to 12 on the first released pvp server.
I don’t mind starting over for no queue, what I do mind is Not being able to keep my toons name if I do so.