Notice: Realm Restarts 7:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday, August 27

So by the time I get in the servers will reset?

I love how Blizzardā€™s and everyone elseā€™s response to queue times is ā€œTry playing a lower population server.ā€
Well, Iā€™m not going to abandon my friends because of the poor infrastructure. Also, every US server has a queue.

8 Likes

Dont worry there would be new ques

I was in queue for 5 hours on Faerlina, got in and played for 15 minutes, then got disconnected and now I am position 15000 in queue. Early birds: get in. Late Queuers: get in. Middle Queuers: play for a few minutes before getting kicked.

2 Likes

Kaivax what is happening ?

If people dc that are in front of you they are supposed to get back in line where they were if it is within a few minutes. No one is jumping in front of you, just the same person leaving and then coming back.

4 Likes

I blame rogues. Server doesnt count them when they are stealth in game.

3 Likes

Logic, Refreshing

Many people were DCed and the queue jumped 6-8k people on Faerlina when Eastern Kingdoms crashed. None of these people were able to get back in - back to the login screen.

Very popular streamers are on that server. Expect those queue times into eternity.

Including after maintenance ! @ Kaivax

As far as I understand it, if you get disconnect, you have a very short window to get back into the game and skip the queue.

6 hours in queue. Still 2000 places. Friends have been in for 4 hours. When I get in, restarts will happen. 10/10.

To the people ā€œOn the Groundā€ at Blizzardā€¦

Thanks.

Do what you have to do, or at least what they let you doā€¦

4 Likes

Nice! Been in queue for 6 hours. World server goes down. Now im back in queue about where i was 3 hours ago!

I will not be out of the queue by then WTF???!?!?!?

Hey blizz can we play this game of yours that came out yesterday?

1 Like

My day is ruined ! Thanks Blizz team, guess you couldnā€™t afford for better tech this days.

7 hours in que now blizz what the actual F.

Thank you for Classic.
And you once said it couldnā€™t be done.
But donā€™t worry I donā€™t think anyone remembers.

1 Like