Not receiving Trader's Tender

Opened a ticket a few days ago, got a response that said it was resolved. It wasn’t. Still can’t loot anything from chest. I think I’m not even trying again!

I bought the pet and never got it I open a ticket and got response saying there extremely busy please look in the help.

I’m still having the same issue as well. I live for stuff like this (in game), so this will effectively kill the xpac for me. The fact they are saying it is resolved and nothing has happened is very concerning.

1 Like

Still can’t collect my tender. I have 1800 uncollected with 200 left to earn.

same here, have seen 0 responses from blizzard about this specific issue and it is not listed on any of the “known issues” posts, which is pretty insulting considering this is not an isolated issue as made evident by the slew of posts here and elsewhere talking about it.

Blue?? Blue, please…

No Blues yet?

I only got 750 Traders Tender instead of 1000.

I’m going to reply and bump all of these because there’s no blue post even acknowledging this issue and GM’s in-game are just generically saying that it’s fixed when very obviously it’s not.

://

Literally did everything - Relogged, turned off addons, tried different characters, a new character, new realm, other faction, etc. etc. Nothing worked.

Wtf is going on. Its been days and I can’t get any tender. NO blue posts on this or response. Hotfix patches daily without this being addressed. Guess I’m just unsubbing.

this roll out has been some clown show stuff.

It all went well for me from the start I got tenders, maxed out the bar got the mount, bought some items, I have continued earning tenders by completing tasks and have pulled about 1500 tenders out of the chest but it is sitting on 350 the tenders just don’t get added to my currency.

2 Likes

i didn’t get any tenders and i did a lot of quest max out and no mount! please fix

Same here only recieved 100 coins for completing full 1000 points

received 100 coins instead of 400 (I am currently at 850/1000) :frowning:

Add me to the list I haven’t received 1 tender for anything despite filling the bar that sometimes likes to drop back down to 0. No mount no tender for anything.

1 Like

My ticket finally received an answer from a real person.

“The problem should be fixed.”

Guess how much currency I can receive now?

Zero. :slight_smile:

This game… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Commenting from real world Blizzard GM experience:

I got reported by a guild for calling out one of their members as a bad player. Instantly received an automated warning and 2 replies from GMs from other servers warning me not to repeat what I did.

Conclusion: Blizzard is more focused on creating a woke environment than bothering to fix your bugs

Add me to the list I haven’t received 1 tender for anything despite filling the bar that sometimes likes to drop back down to 0. No mount no tender for anything.

2 Likes

Another day trying to see if it was just spaghetti code but nothing. I updated my own ticket with screenshots of the vendor saying I have tender to pick up and a gif of opening the box and not getting anything.

Hopefully we’ll get a blue post on this soon now that people are getting more than just automated replies.

2 Likes