Not receiving Trader's Tender

ya same i competed everything and i cant claim the tender or the mount infact is says i owe them - 4292901912 Traders tender

Same. Havenā€™t received any tender. Did all quests, even advanced a bit in log. Opening chest doesnā€™t do anything. 0 tender.

1 Like

Update: Still havenā€™t received any tenders despite checking the chest again. This seems to just be a serious problem with either the Trading Post as a whole or a server problem.

has anyone done a UI reset to check that itā€™s not an addon causing a display error?

where are you seeing this?

it would be surprising if there was.
this is a report forum, not a chat-with-a-blue forum.

Iā€™ve had the same issue occur; canā€™t loot from the cache even though I can click on it, and I didnā€™t receive any tenders from the introduction quest.

Same problem.

The amount of bugs in this expansion is really something elseā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same problem, even finished filling the travel log didnā€™t get the tender or the mount. Iā€™m kinda sad, lol

Iā€™m having this same problem. Went to loot the chest, got nothing. Finished the quest, got nothing.

Still having this problem. Itā€™s really fun playing this game. :slight_smile:

This is still happening, the cache is still not working. This morning after the ā€œshutdownā€ my travelers log is now gone too including the currency.

another maintenance and not fixed cacheā€¦ cant loot trader tenderā€¦ awesome system Clap

3 maintenances and Iā€™m still bugged too

Same issue!

So when can I expect to be able to actually retrieve the Traderā€™s Tenders from the cache and maybe engage with this new system that you have so generously put into this great game of yours?

1 Like

Iā€™m having the exact same problem

Hello community managers, any note about this bug? a lot of players with this issue, how fun its spent time doing all the travelerā€™s trading post missions and not receive nothing :woozy_face:

2 Likes

No resolution yet, same issue.

Blizzard finally replied to my support message saying the issue was fixed, the issue was not fixed and I still have not received any tenders and the one quest I have completed in the adventurerā€™s log is still bugged and jumps back and forth between completed and not completed.

1 Like

Same, no tender and no mount. Basically nothing from the chest works.
They also told me it was fixed while it is not.
I think the quest is somehow ā€œuncompleteā€ somewhere thus not letting us access the chest.

1 Like

Iā€™ll echo the same problem everyone in this thread is having. No achievement, progress on Travelerā€™s Log or click of the chest gives out Tender. Iā€™ve tried it on multiple characters, and not on of them can get it.

1 Like