Not receiving Trader's Tender

Both the quest, chest, and achievement has bugged and I have not received a single tender.

I can continuously open the chest yet I do not receive any tenders from doing so. I have already completed the quests yet did not receive any of the tenders. I also have the the epic edition of Dragonflight which also rewards me with tenders which, shockingly, I have also not received.

25 Likes

You’ll want to click the pencil icon to edit your post and move it to the bug reports forum.

me too, didn’t get the one from completing the quest

Me too, i made the quest, not received my 1000 coins for have the traders tender an the 500 coins for open the chest.

Same for me, I have DF and logged in, completed trader’s post intro quest and got nothing. Says I got 100 in my bar for completing Waking shores quests but also don’t have that either.

1 Like

Did not get any, either. Not my monthly award, nor the bonus from owning Dragonflight.

Got my 1500 free tenders, but I didn’t receive my 100 from my first milestone.

Same! Logged in, completed quest, didn’t receive any tender! I can open the chest but did not receive anything :frowning:

Take back what I said before, not bugged for me. Didn’t realize that when you hit a milestone, you actually have to physically loot the currency from the Trading Post chest.

Same problem here! Disappointing but hopefully it gets sorted quickly.

I’m having the same problem.

Tried completing a challenge to see if that would unscrew whatever is happening. It did not. I completed a simple “Drink a potion” one, and still am not getting any tenders at all.

Having the same issue. Got the highest level edition, finished quest , can open chest but recieve nothing.

Having the same issue. any update?

3 Likes

I tried the log out for 10 to 15 min thing that some have mentioned…even rebooted PC and stayed logged out of wow and bnet for almost a half hour and did not fix a thing for me sadly :frowning:

Same here. I tried to complete the introductory quest but it kept freezing when I tried to talk to the NPC so I restarted and then came back the quest was gone. It’s like I never received the quest so I couldn’t turn it in to collect my tender. I could loot the chest but not the quest.

Having the same issue

Tried logging out and restarting as well, and don’t have any Tender available though 1000 should be there. I have the achievement for Dragonflight, but still have a balance of 0.

Same here. Completed 2 tasks, turn in quest that should give me 500, open chest and nothing. Nor even is visible on my currency tab.

Not surprised there still isn’t any blue response here.

1 Like