Not receiving Trader's Tender

I can see it in your collection.
If you’re not seeing it, check your filters.

not receiving traders for the celestial mount I owned before ,trading post A Guildie said they were refuned 750 traders tender. The bugs needed to be fixed

Chest still bugged. Completed traveler’s log. Nothing!

2 Likes

Same. I completed some of the Trading post quests and opened the chest. It says I got 500 tenders, but when I go to purchase something from the vendors it says I only have 150. I’ve completed multiple Trader’s challenges now and still only have 150 after opening chest.

Chest bugged for me as well. First milestone of Trader’s Log awarded 100 tokens for completion and now at milestone #3 and no rewards for #2 or #3. So as of now I haven’t received 200 trader tokens.

I receive notification I have tender in the collector’s cache but when I click on it I do not receive any tender. I have not received any for completion of the quest or any achievements.

1 Like

STILL haven’t been able to collect ANY tender or mount.

I tried opening a ticket, received a copy and paste anwser, to check QA section, wowhead and blizz foruns, lmao, miss the WoW in old times that you open a ticket and closely instantly you had a GM sending messages to you.

1 Like

Still haven’t received anything from intro quest, epic edition or completing the log.

1 Like

Still unable to loot the chest and the tender. Still bugged. I hope the fix is coming soon :frowning:

2 Likes

My account is still bugged for this – surprised this is taking so long to fix :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Count me as another having this issue. For the first couple days, everything was working fine. Then when I did a passby to click the chest to collect, it let me click, showed the amount of tender, but didn’t add the tender to my account. Since then, it’ll show tender on my adventure log, give me the achievement pop, but still no tender’s added to my account.

I don’t use any add ons, I’ve logged in and out multiple times, and even did a power cycle in case something was off with my connection and no change so far.

2 Likes

STILL BUGGED! Chest doesn’t work. Can’t receive any tender. Traveler’s Log was completed last week.

As other people have said: Even after last maintenance, this feature is still not fixed.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it was the update that popped for me last night, the maintenance this morning or some combination of both, but I logged into my last character to earn Tender and I was able to click the chest and get my back Tender. I doublechecked the amounts and it’s all there save for what I did spend.

can confirm. Still broken.

3 Likes

Well as of a few hours ago I at least got a response on my ticket. Not fixed but at least now I know Blizz is acknowledging the problem.

1 Like

Still bugged for my account. No mount, no currency, chest animates open and closing, no rewards given. Monthly progress bar fluctuates from complete go collect your rewards, to incomplete. Tried other characters of various levels, tried the opposite faction, turning off addons. Nothing works.

Edit: Finally fixed, yay. Got the currency and mount! :smiley:

Bump. Still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Resolved for me last night.