Not receiving gold for sold auctions

Got 9 minutes left to see if the jelly money shows up. If not (which I suspect), it’ll be added to the already open ticket.

I’m awaiting 10k worth of herbs I couldn’t cancel in time. I suspect, as with the others, no gold will show up. This is on Area 52, btw. Not sure if it’s a server specific issue as Owlgoodman touched on.

1 Like

I’m on Thrall. Don’t see anyone in trade channel complaining about this, though. So weird.

1 Like

Can add 18k worth of thin jelly that never arrived to my losses. Better update the support ticket.

Been over an hour now. Anyone got their gold back? I didn’t. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Nope. No gold. I added everything I lost to my ticket and that’s tallying in at about 50k.

I also didn’t get the gold from selling some pots on an alt. I wouldn’t have noticed if not for this thread since I’d just have assumed I didn’t list anything (I list very sporadically). I’m wondering if the people unaffected just don’t realize it.

And I’m not filing a ticket for like 5k gold. But I am not listing any more stuff until they acknowledge this is happening and say the data will not be lost. No point selling stuff if you might not get the gold for it. I’ll be able to sell it next week or next month or whenever they fix it.

3 Likes

Feels like it. I don’t know how they can completely break gold delivery while tweaking what should be a UI change.

1 Like

So far this week:

1. Lost no idea how much in the new AH.

2. Lost a greater rift key because of the server crash while I was in the instance.

3. Kept doing greater rifts because I had no idea about this “supposed to get gear but you’re not lol” thing.

I’m just going to fly around and gather until this is sorted.

4 Likes

I just now ran into this issue on my bank alt. I watched two items get bought, then I logged into another toon, and then once I logged back into my alt to check the AH, both items had disappeared from my auctions tab. The gold for one of them came in after I waited over an hour, but the gold for the other item is still missing. I came to the forums to see if it was just me having this issue, but of course I’m not the only one.

Why, Blizz, why…

2 Likes

I had the auctions disappear entirely after they were bought in one instance and for the rest of them the sales timer would time out and no mail would arrive. In both cases, I got zilch from them.

If I’m going to reliably make gold without the AH, I suppose I better get used to WoD’s raid scenery…

1 Like

I know before it was switched out, they warned not to place any auctions because they’d go away.

And while I’m not aware of any lost auctions since then for myself (which I might since I put a lot of things on it I was waiting for 8.3 to do so), a guildie HAS lost stuff.

Clearly, there’s bugs to work out.

…I will not be reposting any of my auctions for the time being.

1 Like

Even then I thought it was a case of they’d be mailed back to you (which went just fine for me).

I’ve only noticed this problem since the recent emergency maintenance. In the day or so before that occurred, auction payments seemed to be happening as per usual.

2 Likes

phased in a battle of naz and when i phased out it said my inventory was full, so i went to my mailbox and everything except 2 zin anthids i tried looting was gone. i had auctions that had sold that i posted earlier in the day. this was around 7 o clock, none of my auctions are paying me now.

1 Like

I’m waiting before selling stuff…

4 Likes

Oh my god I think you guys are right, I had a tidespray linen auction that sold with 5 mins left until payout, I sat there watched it count down to 0m on my auctions tab, then disappear, no mail in my mailbox, Still 5 mins later, no mail. Its gone?

1 Like

heh this thread has been active for 3 hours, but only 2 people have posted in the bug report forum about this issue… how about reporting the bug if you’re seeking a fix?

3 Likes

Because some of us lodged a ticket before we publicly complained about it. It’s almost like tickets have some sort of privacy attached to them.

3 Likes

I have barely sold anything since this AH got put up, or Im not getting my gold. Idk what it is, but it killed my sales for sure.

3 Likes

tbh, you have no idea what anyone did, so where are you getting the “some of us” thing from? :thinking:

a ticket, or a bug report?

…because if it was just a ticket, people are going to complain that they’re waiting for days for a response, when the issue needs to be forwarded directly to QA asap.
(which is all GMs will be doing with any regular tickets on the issue)