Not Getting Vault Credit for Heroic Dungeons

Same here. Did LFR first and am not getting credit for any heroic dungeon, random or specific.

May want to be careful, person a few replies up mentioned losing all their Mythic runs after doing LFR.

1 Like

It’s not just running dungeons after LFR either. I’ve seen heroic dungeon progress disappear after running LFR in the Vault too so LFR seems to bug the vault out right now since they changed the dungeon row to include Heroics and TW.

I guess that saves me time this week but I am bummed I only have one shot at anything from the vault. I would have liked to fill out that dungeon row.

I wonder if I do some normal bosses and “over write” the LFR for the first row if that would unbug the dungeons row.

I also did the same. Hopefully we’re getting credit and it’s just a display issue.

1 Like

Have any of you gotten a response yet?

No
Nothing at all

I submitted a bug report and opened a “Not Listed Here” ticket. Nothing yet.

1 Like

Exact same thing here.

Looks like Kaivax responded in a different thread. Display only bug, so keep running all your stuffs! Whew!

1 Like

How do I tell how many dungeons I have run this week?

Until they fix the display bug, you can’t. At least, not in the Vault UI.

You’ll have to trust your own recollection or keep your own records.

1 Like

did heroic today still bugged.

Never stop running dungeons.
Got a response back from the ticket, “due to high volume of tickets here’s some links that have nothing to do with what you reported”. Assuming the above CM is correct it doesn’t matter I suppose.

I just did an heroic dungeon, did LFR first mind you, and I got the pop up confirming I did it this time.

I left group after it was done and when I loaded back inn I got another popup telling me to do 8 more for more rewards.

The vault still only shows LFR completion.

I’m assuming it’s working now.

I’ll find out for certain, obviously , on Tuesday reset.

Mark me down as one who did LFR then the dungeons and no credit for dungeons, this will be a great system once they get it working right, right?

So, do we know if we’re actually getting credit? Has any blue said anything about it yet? I’m running into the same thing.

Look up there ^

@Napayshni linked a blue post about it.

Mine isn’t tracking, so no idea how many I got done on this toon.

1 Like

Got fixed for me just now. Went to run another mythic and now all my previous dungeons are showing up again.

1 Like

Yay !! Right on, Got a few RL stuffs to do after dinner here then I get to try again also.