Not getting credit for selling over 5,000 gold in AH

Two of my toons have sold AH since last night and one made over 13k and the other 100 gold. Neither of these toons have gotten credit from the Trading Post Achieve. Anyone else having this iissue. I can even make out a “bug” or “report” because that area in the game just keeps spinning lol. Anyway, does anyone know how I can get the credit which is due?

13 Likes

Same here. I just checked my mailbox from Auctions I put in this morning. 6,400 gold. No credit.

4 Likes

Its gotta be alot more that just the two of us. AH is packed on Thrall, lots of sellers and buyers

3 Likes

Oh quite a few have that issue :frowning:

5 Likes

Happened to me as well, collect 5.6k from AH, no credit

1 Like

Wow I was jsut on the Bug Report and didnt see this one. Thanks cuz I made one there too. I want my achieve! lol

2 Likes

Same here, only showing I’ve made 146 gold when I’ve had over 10k in auctions.

2 Likes

Thats weird…not to mention a ripoff.

1 Like

I think it reflects a lack of effective testing, not any intention of doing something underhanded.

3 Likes

Ya as simple as the quests seem to be, there are sure alot of players complaining that they are not recieving the credit that they are due. Im actually surprised about all the f-ups.

Every character on your bnet can contribute toward completion of these. I’m not a programmer, but I have 5 accounts. It seems to me like something that would have been easy to screw up.

Its a known bug, they are fixing it soon.

I sold a pet for 190k. so ya

World of Betacraft

6 Likes

Same. No gold credit. Did siege earlier and the pop up displayed that i got credit but the page itself doesn’t show it completed. It took until today to display some of the other simple ones like the stupid /love one.

It seems to only be tracking small auctions. Sold some augment runes for 3800 gold, no credit. Red wine glass, 23 gold. Credit, now I have 168 instead.

Don’t be, it’s nothing new. We go onto the Beta and PTR, find bugs, send mass reports, nothing gets fixed, it gets released broken with more reports and than outages.

1 Like

I sold about 7k and it only gave me credit for 1 of the auctions which was 2300 or 2200g.

The whole thing is buggy. Login, don’t see progress. relog or zone to another zone and it shows up.

For the 15 battle pet won, I had to do over 20 before I got the credit for that one too.

same thing, sold many items, not counting towards the mission, what a buggy code, don’t they even test the code before production???

Just do solo content i did everything in like 3 hours…

1 Like