Not getting credit for selling over 5,000 gold in AH

Blizz delivering high quality trash. Same issue here.

5 Likes

LMAO, at least yours works. I lost all my tender today by logging in, and all my progress got reset. I no longer care about the feature.

1 Like

Gonna pile on here, made an 80k auction sale over night. No credit for Traveler’s log.

/soapbox

What really annoyed me though, was there appears to be no way of opening tickets anymore. All the in game reporting mechanisms deflect you away. Go to Wowhead, submit a bug, or use an automated system. No option for “game failed to credit me, please fix and let me know what happened”

Sad and pathetic really
/soapbox

6 Likes

That’s not been the case for me. I’ve sold things for a few silver, even; not one red cent has been tracked for me. :frowning:

1 Like

120k moved.
No credit.

How silly would it be if this were the straw that broke the camels back and they went “you know what, maybe we do need a team of dedicated internal testers for our flagship game?”

6 Likes

i’m surprised anyone can make that much these days. i barely make any money off the ah on my realm.

u need to loot the gold

1 Like

Mine worked. You have to get the gold from your mail box.

Just asking. Did you already hit the 1000 milestones?

I’ve done QA before, let me at em!

And not just because there are floating trees and foliage, or glitching texture faces that have been bugging me for over a decade or anything…

It took my AH mule 3 relogs / opening of auctions to get it to finally trigger.

I hope in some what it kept track of the past profit/sales numbers, as i dont really so the ah thing too often i just make what i need with what i can get during my time not at work.

There is definitely something wrong with it.

me either.

I could totally buy there is a maximum amount the game is looking for, per auction, that counts. Otherwise people like me are absolutely going to make an auction our own alt buys for 5k (or 5500 or something to account for the AH cut) …or even if the game is smart enough to limit it to other account transactions, nothing is stopping me from listing a single item that my friend then buys for me and/or vice versa.

mine not working, i just loot the gold from mbox, nothing, it stucks at 3714g, not moving, i think it’s bugged since yesterday’s maintenance?

Ive tried for 2 days on 2 different toons and after getting gold from mailbox, from AH sales, I still dont get credit.

1 Like

oh I found thew workaround, go loot the cache box, then get the gold from mbox, then it works, lol, blizzard’s code is so bugged

It specifically says sells from AH.

I just went and tried to r/o if it was sensitive to picking up gold from mailbox by not registering the amount if you “opened all” vs “opened one at a time”. Neither worked. I still am not receiving credit for AH sales. : (