Not getting Azerite Progress

I am not seeing Azerite progress on my bar at the bottom. It’s just stuck at zero percent.

1 Like

Are you on a character that has a Heart of Azeroth that isn’t maxed out?

And if so, have you tried a UI reset?

What do you mean maxed out?

Level 50. /10char

Sorry. I don’t understand. I’m level 120.

Look at your necklace. It will tell you the level the neck is. Not the iLevel.

Currently we cap at 50

2 Likes

Oh. Yes. My necklace is at 50. Item level 433.

Then congratulations! That means that your Heart of Azeroth is currently capped, and can’t get any more powerful. That’s why it’s at 0 right now.

The cap will increase in the next big patch, I believe.

2 Likes

But what happens to the azerite power I’ve been collecting? I even paid War Resources and Gold for some, too.

It doesn’t bank sorry to say.

3 Likes

Well that blows. Why would they let me pay the war resource and gold for nothing if they know it can’t add progress? Kind of scummy if you ask me.

Well, Blizzard said awhile back Azerite Levels would cap at 50. It was mentioned in one of the patch notes. Be assured though, you’ll be able to move past the cap com patch 8.2.

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s fine. But selling the azerite power for gold and resources and you really get nothing is pretty crappy by blizz.

Well, you know as most that post here, the CS forums are not a complaints venue. General Discussion and Twitter are always open for player feedback.

4 Likes

Whatever dude. It’s bullcrap and you know it. They should give back the gold and resources since they never gave me what I bought.

Again…

The CS forums are not a complaints venue. General Discussion and Twitter are always open for player feedback. But you already know this.

2 Likes

Don’t care. Complaining anyway. And put in a ticket. Guess I’ll see what happens there.

As usual…somethings never change.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey… maybe I’ll get my gold and resources back. Worth a try. And if not, I’ll waste some Blizz reps time dealing with a few tickets in exchange for wasting my gold.

okay…

6 Likes