Not getting Azerite Progress

Not sure what that’s supposed to mean.

Your unread complaint is not going to change the fact that this is working as intended. If you want this to be changed, then please make a suggestion via general or use the in-game feedback. Please do not create tickets for this issue, as it will most likely not be resolved and harassment against game master staff is an actionable offense.

4 Likes

Just ignore him, he comes here time to time to ruffle feathers.

Why not? What if they do give the refund? Worth it, right? Doesn’t cost me anything to ask.

There is nothing to refund. It is not Blizz’s fault for any lack of research and/or foresight. You have gotten your answer and I will not respond any further at this point.

5 Likes

Normally it’s not an issue, but as you said earlier, you’d be satisfied wasting a GMs time if they didn’t reimburse you. But hey, it’s you…

I appreciate the sentiment, but I think this conversation is closed now. The correct answer’s been given, we’ll leave it to rest.

5 Likes

They have a vendor selling an item. They are taking the gold and not delivering the item. That’s their fault.

Bmo = Bananas

Only us oldies will remember :joy:

3 Likes

Correct. Hopefully I get the gold back. But if not, I get some satisfaction that I’m costing them something for them costing me something.

File a Bug Report. GMs can’t fix bugs.

I see. Yeah, I know of Bananas. I’ve been lurking here when I saw posts of that character. Thank you for informing me of the true identity of this individual.

2 Likes

Good luck Harassing Blizzard. Be sure not to tell us how it ends. We don’t care. You could have made the gold / war resources back already, maybe even more.

You dont cost them anything tho, they get paid either way. You are just going to inconvenience other players (and not by much).

Sounds like you need to accept responsibility since its been posted in the patch notes,fan sites, and mentioned many times on the forums that the cap is currently at 50.

6 Likes

Actually, she is a very close friend of mine. Not playing much anymore, though. But no, not the same person as me.

I think its time to close this down.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I will do that. Thanks for the advise.

Good news! Sorta.

Had some good follow up discussions with more than a few Blizz reps on this. They are aware of this situation, but since we also get rep, they say that counts as a sufficient reward for the gold or war resources spent. I told them what they should have done was change the reward to add more rep when you don’t get the AP because of the cap. Anyway, glad I tried, even though I didn’t get the gold back.

Thanks for the help, CS Chat!