Not banning streamers for exploiting

None of the streamers who exploited live on stream are getting bans or even their loot taken away. All this is saying is that it’s OK to exploit for personal gains.

Is this what you want Blizzard? You want to tell everyone it’s OK to exploit? That’s exactly what you’re doing.

55 Likes

Why would they ban their own free ad campaign?

14 Likes

Of course they won’t, these streamers gave them free publicity. In the end of the day, Activision Blizzard only cares about making money.

15 Likes

Which streamers? Which exploit?

5 Likes

Not only did they give them free publicity they also broadcasted to everyone on how to do it. Just lol at banning others for just doing something their streamer bff showed them how to do.

6 Likes

I guess you’re talking about Esfand?
In the interest of fairness, I won’t join the lynch mob and assume he was putting on a big act and was pretending to not know what was going on. However, no matter what the source of the “bug” in his MC instance happened to be, I agreed it was very Not Cool for Blizzard to OK his guild keeping the loot off those bosses, except for Rag which was the boss they came to do.

6 Likes

Why on earth would the most popular MMO need to depend on such advertisement?

12 Likes

Skarm has a clip that was used by others to show the exploit. The clip shows him abusing it to farm. No ban.

16 Likes

It doesn’t depend on it, it just helps a sht ton. Sorry, but being the most viewed game on Twich is where most of the hype for classic came from, whether you like it or not.

4 Likes

Guess you didn’t read the latest report that showed no correlation between twitch popularity and game purchases.

7 Likes

Ahahahaha
Okay lad

We found the twitch viewer. How much have you donated to your bff this month to say hi.

20 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen the clip several times over.
He’s not exactly the most well-known streamer. We’ll see if he hasn’t got a slap on the wrist within a week. Investigations are ongoing.

1 Like

That’s just your opinion, unless you have evidence to back it up.

9 Likes

Well-known or not, you cannot advertise an exploit and then deem it a “happy little accident” letting streamers avoid the ban

10 Likes

It could also very easily be said to be an indicator of the hype, which was building like a pressure cooker for years leading up to this one.

Not sure why you’re addressing me. I’m not excusing him.

Nothing because I’m poor, I just find it funny how mad you are about streamers lol

Big ignorance

2 Likes