Not all Sylvanas fans are simps

it shouldn’t.

There’s a PG-14 rating on this game for a reason, it’s not up to content creators to parent anyone’s kids. if you are over the age of 14 then you are old enough to know right from wrong. That’s not to say that these things cannot spark some kind of intellectual discussion on morality, but it’s not meant to be a lesson on morality.

3 Likes

If that’s true I never noticed. The guy has a passive snark score of at least 13 so it’s kinda hard to tell.

!! The T, its just a game lol lol

1 Like

… they didn’t? They just offered a purposefully over the top metaphor as a way of saying they’re not trying to police who and what you like.

4 Likes

When I was working at my previous job, I learned that love at first sight exists. A gorgeous brunette walked in (my type is brunettes) and talked to me at the front desk, and we clicked. She became a regular and I learned more about her, she added me on Xbox and I learned she worked at Gamestop. She always remarked that I had BDE and I called her my gamer goddess. I think I fell out of love with her when a new Saurfang cinematic had come out and her response was unironically “Yas queen slay!”, when Sylvanas had sent assassins to kill Thrall.

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed after Erevien ban Shambalah doesn’t post anymore?

Just putting it out there.

1 Like

Not posting after 14 hours isn’t very odd.
Though I think one of Ikaar’s posts, well.

Nah, I’m sure they’re still around. Shambalah was one of the few people I saw authentically agree with Erevien’s posts, so I’m sure they have less reason to be here now.

I hope you broke her in half with your bare hands like Saurfang would have.

Despite how aggressive and volatile I am on here, I avoid committing violence IRL

“I’m not a Sylvanas simp, look, I just think Sylvanas is an inspiring character and I’ll defend her till’ the day that I die, but I’m not a simp.”

“Watch, I’ll prove it to you all that I’m not a simp by making a thread where I simp so hard for Sylvanas and how inspiring she and Patty Matson are to me while growing up.”

Also, simp.

1 Like

Simp…it doesn’t mean what you think it does.

But yet, it’s another word people abuse thinking it means something it doesn’t.

1 Like

Because any story effort geared to you is not story effort geared toward the poster.

Well, i like the word “simp” now. if its means love for my favorite character, simping hard <3

So you’re saying contrarian edgelords are great in the sack?

If that’s true for one, doesn’t make her right, or it true for all.

Not all Sylvanas fans are simps. For example, some of them are edgelords or love to hate her because they consider her an engaging villain.

Why did you necro this thread from Feburary? This thread needs to stay dead.

Don’t stir this pot.

4 Likes

He seems to be on a Necro Frenzy. He Necrod a thread in GD too.

Grumbles withheld a cookie. That’s when you know.

2 Likes

Bad necro. Anything that uses the term simp unironically deserves to be cast into the abyss and forgotten.

7 Likes

Damn that really triggered you.

1 Like