Normal skin for void elves

I haven’t seen anyone suggest that be taken away.

I’ll never understand the obsession with high elves.

I am for more customization of characters from head to toe in this game. For it being the leading MMO the character detailing is very limited and badly needs updating

1 Like

Void Elves are void-practicing Blood Elves who were exiled. Lore says they had been transformed by the void, but is unclear what that is, only that they had been when Prince Durzaan tried to corrupt the blood elves who were practicing the void.

Alleria along with the void elf champion and Umbric fight Durzaan killing him and Alleria pledges to help the void elves learn to control the void. The void elves joined the Alliance because they had been exiled from Silvermoon and were upset over that.

Blizzard would probably say that the reason they do not have normal blood elf skin is because of the transformation they went through after they went through the rift.

I was pretty much thinking this, but in the same breath

They could make a quest line similar to the Night Warrior, with this as the basic idea. And it would unlock the skin colors for void elves

Not in the way that the people demanding HE want them to be. They basically want the BE model, on the alliance, with Blue eyes.

VE have blue eyes but not the skin or hair for HE. So people are trying to slide the scale a bit on VE to pretend they’re HE.

blood elves are high elves

Void Elves were blood elves who are high elves

Probably never.

But ideally if blizz was smart and actually wanted to give fans something. A simple toggle would work.

Alleria isnt stuck in her void form. She can swap between two forms on the fly. So let players do the same. And well there you go ally get essentially high elves with bear minamal effort from blizz.

Even better throw b3lfs some nlue eye options. Everyone gets high elves if they want.

Same here! I get my favorite player model (Blood Elf) combined with my favorite color (blue)! Perfect combo in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a little lighter skin but I’m keeping my Hair!

And My Blue shimmer!

1 Like

Your shade of blue is perfect the way it is. Never change! :slight_smile:

Personally I would rather just get a none tentacled hair option that does not clip through helmets. Moreover players who wish to RP their Void Elves as High Elves are most likely doing so already. That and I would rather just see the High Elves who are already Alliance allies in one capacity or another being made playable than this.

1 Like

I RP as a Void Elf :smiley:

Let me elaborate. I WAS a Worgen, but then a kind Void Elf Sorceress transformed me into a Void Elf to cure me of the Worgen virus :smiley:

Can you post your source for that… Love to read though the conversation. Thanks.

Right here.

Blizzcon 2018 Interview: Alex Afrasiabi & Patrick Dawson - Story and Systems |…

24:18, for people who say we’re lying about them saying it. This is from BlizzCon, an interview with the devs.

They said, yes, there’s a chance Void Elves will be given future customizations to fulfill the High Elf fantasy.

1 Like

If you want a fair skinned blonde elf, the Horde is waiting for you.

You’re all a bunch of void-crazed cultists following an insane woman. Embrace it, or go back to the Horde.

Blood Elves>Void Elves anyway.

1 Like

A more recent quote from Ion about High Elves that supersedes your post:

"Yeah, they won't be in BFA but that doesn't mean they'll never be in WoW ever. The door hasn't closed."

3 Likes

That’s what they tell em to keep them subscribed. :clap::clap::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Never.

This crop of devs will never give you that.

Why?

Because it would look too much like they were giving you what you actually wanted.

1 Like