Normal skin for void elves

How likely is it

6 Likes

Not happening.

Belf players would be mad. Belf are Horde. The developers play Horde.

13 Likes

what you mean by “normal skin”?

16 Likes

Purple skin IS your normal skin.

You aren’t a blood elf. You are a void elf.

25 Likes

This line of thinking would make more sense if alliance races have been copied pasted from Alliance to Horde. But they haven’t.

Maybe the devs realize how stupid it would be to turn any race into a neutral race (from a gameplay perspective)…seeing as how they don’t do this either way.

Or just keep pretending like its a “horde bias” issue. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

so you can pretend you’re a high elf?

8 Likes

Humans… thinking their skin coloring is “Normal”.

10/10 Human (unintentional lol) rp.

14 Likes

Not likely. Void Elves have the skin tone to separate them even further from Blood Elves.

The devs have already stated they are considering this.

3 Likes

Yeah

/10char

I would love to see where. I know they have said if you want to play a light skinned elf, the Horde is waiting for you.

3 Likes

Pretty positive you’re wrong.

4 Likes

It was in one of the Q&A videos.

1 Like

The QA videos is also where they stated its not happening. And that the “horde is waiting for you” has been a battle cry about Horde bias, high elves, etc for a long time now.

1 Like

As likely as High Elves.

I’m referring to a later video after that.

Well if you can narrow it down, I am interested. I feel like something like this would have had a ton of fanfair, and I have heard nothing about this, and I also watch the QAs and never saw it mentioned.

Trying to find it.

1 Like

I think void elves are very beautiful just the way they are. It’s the only ally race I can stomach to play.

4 Likes

They said in a Q/A they want void elves to those that want the Fantasy of a High Elf so it’s likely they will make a skin tone that’s at least partially fairer skinned.