Noone likes Seething Shore!

No one, absolutely NO ONE likes Seething Shore as an RBG.

Why would you force this map on us. I don’t understand. It literally has ZERO things in common with any of the other BG’s that are in the RBG rotation.

Keep it as a normal BG but NOT A COMPETITIVE RBG. Do you HATE US? Is your goal to JUST DESTROY EVERYTHING. No One likes that BG in the RBG list. FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY STOP STUFFING THIS MAP DOWN OUR THROATS.

DO SOMETHING RIGHT

REMOVE THAT MAP FROM COMPETITIVE RBGS

IF U AGREE TYPE AGREE.

10 Likes

Now eat your fish sticks and like them.

6 Likes

I love it. JK, it sucks.

Lol, sorry you didn’t win Quebs.

1 Like

Seething Shore rocks.

4 Likes

Don’t even do that. Just scrap it altogether, it is an abomination.

3 Likes

If your team is all about zerging and bg board glory your team will hate SS. I can hear the discord rage now. " omg i got 100 kbs and doubled the enemies damage and we lost by 800 points. This bg sucks"

Seething Shore is amazing, you can’t change my mind. REALLY needs the buggy crap fixed though, some people have connection issues during it as well as some other bugs.

2 Likes

Beware of he who walks behind the rows.

1 Like

why r u referencing stephen king in an RBG post? lol

i’ve never disliked a single non 40 man bg before, not even strand, but seething shore is the most agonizing experience known to man imho

1 Like

Malachi is going to get you.

1 Like

The Jewish prophet?

I don’t outright hate it, but it’s my least favorite.

I wouldn’t mind if it went away for good. On the plus side tho, I have noticed I rarely get it. Only got it once in the last 5 days, so there’s that

Ever play it when 4 heals was the meta? Games would last an hour. Always resulted in people burning out and ending RBG’s early for the night.

The BG just has too much rng to be good, the nodes are just frustrating. If you dont have a mobile team or especially a healer it’s just miserable.

You are correct, but forgot a few words.

“In Seething Shore, you collect rocks.”

Jokes aside:
Battleground sucks, let us blacklist.

Edit: weirdly did not realize this post is for RBGs.
… nope, post still relevant

Most classes are mobile though. The RNG aspect is kind of why I like SS. It punishes the zerg mentality, which most BGs zerging is not a bad thing. As a Warlock it is frustrating with less mobility/snares to slow people. But despite that, I like it because of its originality. Always have to have map awareness. Maybe as a rated BG it sucks though.

1 Like

I don’t hate it, but I hate Nathanos talking through the entire damn match. Mute the voice acting and it will be a-okay in my book.

Written by a SotA fan.

By FAR the worst bg going!! Up there with Winter and SoTA. Not sure why they got rid of the option to take couple bgs out of rotation :face_with_monocle: