Non-existent drop rate for evoker legendary

That’s the problem, its just your data, you don’t have a good sample or source, its just a personal opinion, as I mentioned before any RNG drop could be 99.999% drop rate that someone could be always hitting the 0.01% that doesn’t provide the item, its the same the other way around that’s why some cosmetics takes years and years…almost impossible to obtain.

Player power should be more deterministic with systems like Dinnar from Shadowlands season 4.

Example of bad RNG:

Neryssa from wowhead has been farming 1 trinket from Echo of Neltharion since June 26…still nothing, including vault, LFR and some other difficulties.

RNG being RNG.

if it were an RNG issue, that would make sense

I have 20 Neth Kills and I have yet to see it drop, then drop in the Vaults and I feel her pain. Not to mention we have 5 classes on the token and Ive never even had a chance to roll on it.

An I don’t believe this game has true “Rng” anyways. There have been far to many weeks where the Vault items were all the same or similar slot only to be what dropped in my key or in the raid.

what guild didn’t see a tier token for so long?

Uh, there are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize and distrust Acti-Blizz, but… this? What possible incentive would they have to lie about something so petty as adding a bad luck protection mechanic that only affects one class? If they said they added it, they added it. Burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.

1 Like

message is for whole regen -US, OCE, SA , not just your realm cluster

it is suposed to be rare - you may never get it . Thats how it works --you are not entitled to it

correct --doing it on multiple dificulties is a waste of time

more -you forgot OCE --so Australia New Zealand , SE Asia

There should be no bad luck protection , its one the two things I most hate in the game , the other being account wide stuff. Want something on a particular character , earn it on that character.

Just likely something they’ll say until they get it.

Guild does prog, 1/4 have got it.

I just wish I could turn the message off. I’m on Area 52, it’s CONSTANT spam.

2 Likes

The pet drops from 2 of the Zaralek bosses are 5%. Ive killed them both every single time I can since it opened and still dont have them.

Back in Vanilla the cape from Baron in strat had a 15% drop, I killed it as many times a day as the lockouts at the time would allow for over a year.

I saw it drop once and someone else won the roll.

Sometimes your luck just sucks.

At this point the OP is trolling

It passed that point a long time ago. I’m surprised the thread reached 70+ replies.

I didn’t think I’d be an outlier here but I killed HEROIC Sark every week since Bad luck protection was implemented and after just killing him for the last time on last reset of season 2. I have yet to see cracked Titan gem. I’ve made 4 evokers total in an attempt to chase down this item and have spent the whole season watching other people get it on their 4th or 5th kill on brand new fresh evokers. Ridiculous is all I can say.

1 Like

imagine being the 0.1% of players who hates account wide progress and a game respecting your time by not having to do the same content 13x

1 Like

translation:
It’s impossible to get until we get to a point where you can solo it, if that ever becomes a thing, because there aren’t any groups running this thing anymore

1 Like

You forget Season 4 will cycle the raids in FATED mode so youll have every 3rd week to try at it again. Furthermore people always go back for mog runs after expansion ends.

what is fated mode?

I dropped the game before Nazjatar was dropped and didn’t pick it back up again until after Dracthyr dropped

Affixes like m+ added to bosses. Imagine the normal raid bosses with an extra mechanic or 2 essentially. Fated raids also give mount/title for clearing normal and heroic once.

ah

so…still utterly worthless to anyone who cannot get a raiding group because LFG is too toxic to allow anyone without max gear score and they don’t have a guild

Thats never gonna change. Thats how mmos work.

yeah…no

FFXIV LFG is very open to people just wanting to grind out old content
so no, it’s not an MMO issue, it’s a WoW issue

and quite frankly, the WoW community is one of the most toxic of any MMO I have ever seen