#nochange calls them loladins

In fact, since everyone keeps claiming everything is “easy”, they should be the first ones letting paladins DPS.

But they probably won’t because.

2 Likes

In BC at least one shadow priest always got a slot, because their DPS replenished the casters’ mana.

Because that is how it was in vanilla #NOCHANGES.

Paladin dps is trash, why would you even want to subject yourself into leveling a class that you know will be stuck cleansing and buffing raids full time.

My original main was a Naxx 40 geared paladin and I know exactly what you’re in for.

You know the game is 15 years old right? You had all the information you needed before you rolled a paladin.

WE TOLD YOU

Oh and OP, it did change. In BC, WOTLK etc and so on.

Find a guild that doesn’t base their self esteem off progression in a fantasy game. Play how YOU want to play, f the rest.

Or as others have said, find a chill guild, mang. Don’t let others dictate what you do unless that is what you want.

How so? How would removing classes fix anything? At least with #nochanges, you know at level 1 what you’re in for if you pick a suboptimal spec. If you want a game where you can’t possibly make a wrong choice, keep looking.

Remember that if there are no bad specs, there are no good specs, and your choices make no difference.

Not necessarily.

In early tiers yeah but in late tiers there was enough mp5 that it wasnt needed.

by the time of BT and SWP you had to have good friends to get into a raid as shadow.

I did raid kara and some ssc as shadow, but it was much easier to get a spot as holy. Muuuuuuucchhhhh easier.

but I mean even if you do get a guild to let you raid in a sub optimal spec, you are still putting them out for your own personal enjoyment.

You are gimping your entire raid because its better for you.

I mean if you have friends who are ok with you making their raid harder just for you, then more power to you.

I would imagine though raiding wouldnt be pleasant in an environment that is ok with that. you probably wipe a lot since apparently no one cares much.

Grow some nuts instead of being passive aggressive, pretending you’re looking to actually respond. Your closing remark wasn’t slick.

‘Viable’ the word you are looking for is ‘viable’.

whats passive aggressive about saying that if your raid group is ok with mediocre dps at their expense so that one guy can “enjoy” the game his way, you probably wipe alot?

Its not even directly aggressive. its just honesty.

you’re…afraid? huh. that’s what you’re “literally” afraid of…

maybe you could level a paladin because you want to and don’t level a paladin because you don’t want to? and what’s wrong with playing solo with character you enjoy playing? if people see you kicking butt playing solo as a paladin they might change their minds about paladins.

Fair enough. I mostly PvPed as one, which was fine.

Doesn’t that also apply to anyone not playing a mage or warrior?

Who needs minmaxing in these two raids?like seriously? If ur being excluded by others or ur guild based on what class and /or spec u are playing then change ur guild, why play with these ppl? Plenty off ppl out there who arent jerks. Raid bosses are falling over, dungeons are totally do-able with whatever specs following the standard 1 1 3 template.

1 Like

you are correct unless you are frinds with the guild leader or run the guild like some streamers do you will be a healer.

classic wow has its metas just like retail.

classic has new metas for Paladins - scroll up to my two posts above yours