Nobody wlll invite me to tank Castle Nathria

Maybe.

Some people enjoy raiding though, and changing the raids like this might interest people longer.

Who knows?

The forums could use more of this

3 Likes

To be fair, I wasn’t entirely sure if it was a 3 or 4 week rotation, but I know it wasn’t just going to be 3 or 4 weeks of raids before the end of the season.

I had suspected this raid season thing to last as long as the Mythic + season.

1 Like

I doubt it, not with the quests for killing a certain number of fated bosses to be able to earn the currency to purchase the three items. That and the currency you can use to upgrade an item to that raid tier. I bet people will be sticking around for bosses that has nothing for them just for those two reasons alone.

1 Like

Yeah I figured that as well, but like someone else said above, there’s also the factor of most people getting it the first week it is Fated and then dipping out.

But like I said, at the very least, I think there will maybe be an uptick of people trying to get it done the last week when all 3 raids are Fated. I’m at least crossing my fingers for people who have scheduling issues or trouble finding groups because they need more time to gear that this will be the case.

I am just going to pay for it. It is not worth the hassle unless my only real guild is doing something. Then again you could get easily scammed doing a full run.

Pretty much.

I’d rather pay for carries than deal with the utter frustration that is attempting to pug

Folks on MG want 300k for it, which honestly isn’t that bad.

I’m going to see what it is on A52 and see if guilds there are a lower price.

At the iLvL showing on your profile you’re not well geared enough to do Fated Normal.

It looks like you did not do any raiding on this character in Season 3, so if that is the case you’ve skipped an entire season and should expect to start at LFR like any new player.

1 Like

your ilvl is too low, you have to run keys and get full M+ gear before raiding.

That’s not true at all.

For Fated Normal to have a good chance of success, assuming it’s difficulty is similar to prior seasons an item level around 263 is going to find success.

Guess what item level drops in Fated LFR? 265.

No need to M+ unless you want success immediately.

cause his ilvl is 240 something. Thats not even equal to last seasons world content.

1 Like

Wasn’t world content max like 252?

I am 247, that’s close to that.

And I just logged in now and then for a low M+. So most of my 252’s were vault loots. ZM was too tedious/boring.

Keep telling him his ilvl is to low and when the next time rolls around no matter what he does cause we all know he ain’t getting invited to crap to even come close to people it will be the same story again he’s still to low cause y’all know it ain’t that easy just catching up and boom lol cause while he is busy getting invited to really low stuff before the next one everyone already geared doing higher stuff in that time will stay just as far ahead and still be getting them invites before him.

4 Likes

Yeah I will never be a min/player player

I will never be a player with endless hours to grind content

I get about 3 hours max a day, and that’s pushing it. M+ runs take 30-45 mins each, I do what I can. But I can’t ever get super geared.

1 Like

ilvl should not be that huge of a deal. I think I could handle the new normal and mythics. Still going to pay for the runs though most likely.

If you can do 1 per night over 4 nights, that’s two vault choices.

If you can get yourself up to 15s, that’s where the top gear is.

Few weeks like this and you should be able to pull some decent gear. Don’t worry about the raids right away. They aren’t going away any time soon.

Ya but he/she is trying to pug. We all know how that works . I remember taking a break then trying to get caught up to where I could even get invited to a 2 key. I yell at myself all the time to just join a guild again and make things easier.

If you could get used to using macros they do make playing druid easier. You can easily get it down to a four key rotation.
I can pretty much run Resto mostly with four keys, literally healing, swapping to cat and doing dps, etc. using macros.
It should be really easy to get a decent set up for Kitty as DPS just enough to get thru the content you want to play

They’re not even at WQ ilevel. No second leggo, no tier. All stuff that Solo players have been able to get for a long time. You can’t blame others when you’ve done nothing to prepare.

3 Likes