Nobody wlll invite me to tank Castle Nathria

If they solved their problem, what would they complain about?

2 Likes

Even if OP is more behind than they should be, LFG groups often have ridiculous requirements.

1 Like

You need to work on your gear before doing fated raids

1 Like

“Hello, I am inquiring about joining your heroic run.”

“Link AOTC”.

“I don’t have AOTC, I am trying to get it.”

“Link AOTC or no invite.”

It’s pretty much this. :rofl:

1 Like

But not always, and always avoidable by starting one. But coming in this far behind and being upset that you’re getting passed over is just being out of touch with any kind of reality.

1 Like

Gatekeep much? Only elitist folks do that. It was impossible to get gear before today. If you don’t finish Nathria in the next 30 minutes you are locked out of the mount forever cause FOMO.

Absolutely nobody. Apparently all casual players need to have been ready and waiting for this before the season dropped. Especially with a less-than-a-week heads up that it was no longer going to be available in LFR.

I’m sorry it’s this way OP, but you’re not someone the developers want to invest in.

1 Like

this cat could have been a nice “thanks” for everyone that stuck around for the end of shadowlands but nope.

3 Likes

Are you drunk? It was “impossible” right, I mean you someone how managed to get a 277 ilvl for it being “impossible” to get gear. Hell even right now the OP could be running LFR and getting items that are 20+ ilvl upgrades.

My bad, I thought I was sarcastic enough in the post :wink:

But we’re specifically supposed to be piling in to Normal to get the SlimeSaber just to give it a try, because it’s so easy and so preferable to LFR. It’s not supposed to be some big barrier to entry where we have to do a ton of preparation and other content first. The community is supposed to be holding hands and Kumbayah-ing together and taking in the teeming masses of people who can’t get what they want done in LFR to show them how welcoming and convenient Normal raiding is.

The entire point of excluding the SlimeSaber was supposed to be to get people into “real” raiding by showing them how super keen awesome it is, how simple it is to get a group, and how the community would pull together to help people get their mount. Right? And not to somehow punish people who use the raid mode that Blizzard put into the game themselves, but actively resent and can’t easily monetize.

That’s what the Blue and all the people complaining about the “whining” have been saying.

2 Likes

All anyone needed to do would be up to speed in ZM. That’s not a barrier, it’s been the only thing current for non raiders for months.

To this day, my favorite gear score derp request, was an ex guildy of mine, advertising for 25 Naxx, but wanting a gs equivalent to ICC 10 I think it was. lol… so dippy.

Got into a raid 5 mins after opening the dungeon finder and I’m 6/10 so far. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hup! There go the goalposts down the field.

People have had a few days notice that they need to scramble to get geared at better than what you’d need for a slightly tweaked LFR. And that’s still a big assumption that a 252 iLvl can get an invite to a Normal PUG, even with double maximized Legendaries.

Where will those goalposts end up next, I wonder? Probably with “Make your own group” and then “Join a guild” and then “Join a BETTER guild” and then “Well not everyone can have nice things”.

1 Like

Part of real raiding is getting ready to do it, getting some gear from other sources. Op has decent enough gear, he is just missing a key piece.

You’re 275 iLvl who has fully cleared the Heroic versions of the raids. Of course you got invites.

1 Like

What move? Why would anyone expect “casuals” to be so undergeared that they must have quit in 9.1?

The same crowd who regularly claims they just do WQs, which would have had them more than set, apparently doesn’t even do that but still absolutely has to have this mount even though they don’t seem to ever play.

1 Like

Could it be because of you ilvl or that the only content you have done is LFR?
Only one of those two, few people would care (as a tsbk though your ilvl does actually play a significantly releveant role though so more in terms of that I suppose)
Both of those and extremely few people would want you in their group

Whenever I see threads like this it reminds me of folks who were complaining about legendaries during Legion, yah the system had issues but folks were complaining about not getting any legendaries whilst refusing to raid, pvp, do dungeons, M+, or even the daily caches

Yes for people obsessed about collecting mounts this is less than an ideal system
But you can at the very least try to be reasonable so you don’t make others look like clowns when they raise their somewhat to very reasonable criticisms