Nobody wlll invite me to tank Castle Nathria

I mean, you can have more than one tank, but still.

The other tank…

You guys act like you have to clear normal CN THIS WEEK or the the world comes to an end. You have all season to get geared up to do this, so stop trying to rush it down in the first three weeks. As the season goes on, it will be easier to get into PUGs.

1 Like

I use to raid lead, but back then I knew the mechanics along with the tricks & trades of the inner workings of the raids — I haven’t really done my homework on the raids this expansion and I’ve been extremely lazy in Mythic+ dungeons too. This expansion didn’t really motivate or inspire me.

So when I lack knowledge, I get the same anxiety to lead – unless I know someone I can invite who’s knowledgeable with much and good at explaining fights in simple matters that even the derps will translate.

Perhaps find a guild that’s more open to raid-experimenting with various groups running? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kaivax, that was a really dumb take and detached from reality.

If normal - mythic aren’t added to the LF tool and we have to keep finding groups manually, literally only the already top 1% will be able to participate.

5 Likes

I don’t know if you’re aware but the Fated raids rotate each week, and then the last week I assume all three of them are Fated. So OP only has this week to get Castle Nathria Fated done, or he has to wait until it’s Fated again, or the final week of S4.

2 Likes

You act like the requirements aren’t going to get more ridiculous as the season goes on, as they always do

5 Likes

I would for all the difficulties to be added to a queue system. It would come with all the mechanics and no stacking determination buff, but I think it should be added.

I don’t know if you know this, but the season isn’t going to only last 4 weeks.

3 Likes

There will be far more groups as the season goes on, it will become easier and you will be better geared by then.

I am aware, but we don’t know when exactly Castle Nathria will be Fated again, so OP can’t plan to set time aside to do it whenever that is. The only thing we know for sure is that it will be Fated at the end of the season, I guess.

1 Like

OP shouldn’t have much trouble doing Normal. People just don’t need tanks.

We point this out over and over again whenever General Discussion starts the stupid “we need more tank classes” garbage. But nobody ever seems to listen to actual tanks when they try and explain to people that, no, there are way too many tanks in the game already, and people don’t NEED more tanks (or even the ones we already have).

2 Likes

I disagree. People are going to get the rewards they want then dip. Many are going to get them early in the season, the attendance is going to plummet.

If you don’t get in early you get left behind. Always.

6 Likes

What, you mean in another 3 weeks? On my god, what will do!!! The season isn’t going to end for months. And they stated that later in the season the rotation will be remove and they will all be fated. Stop freaking out over something you have months to do.

That’s what I was thinking too, but I assume there will maybe be a decent amount of people at the end of the season trying to get through Fated raids they missed before it goes away.

If it isn’t Fated 3 weeks from now, it’ll be 4. Not hard to figure out, and even easier after we see that.

Considering OP will need to kill all the bosses in all 3 raids at least once, focusing on only CN is probably a bad call.

Better to just go to whatever is Fated for the week and see how far you can get, until you’ve cleared each raid.

It cycles around, so, week 1 is CN, week 2 is SoD, week 3 is SotFO, then week 4 it’s back to CN and around, and around it goes until we get to pre-patch.

But this problem is going to continue appearing over and over again, especially for SotFO, which is the hardest of the three.

1 Like

Actually, we do.

3 Likes

Thanks for the correction, from what I read about it before that post I didn’t see anything about the schedule. My bad.

3 Likes

Actually we do, they put out the cycle. It is CN this week, SOD next, Sep the next week and then it starts over with CN. They also said later in the season the rotation would just be remove and all three would be fated all the time until the end of the season. People you have time, you don’t need to be sweating this right now.

1 Like