Nobody Transferring off Faerlina. Next Option, timely manner please

This is the worst mentality ever. The queue sucks, and everyone should advocate Blizzard finding a solution to this. The idea that the queues are “part of the game” or something you need to work around and find a solution for as a player is completely insane. You shouldn’t have to remote in to play the game. Period.

1 Like

“Randomly start transfering people”

Pretty sure no matter what server im playing on if they did that i would unsub that day and never look back if a company felt it had any reason to do that, that is an abuse of power.

1 Like

Right? People suggesting this are insane.

Also nobody is transferring because they did not give you the option to where you want to go. This is 2019, people will refuse to transfer based off that reasoning alone.

Also the jacked up launch is their fault. Let me move my character to where I want to go. When a server goes to “full” then lock that server until transfers are done. How freaking hard is that?

for those of us there day one, ALL OF THEM WERE FULL. Then when they added more servers we moved, and then those became full too.

I moved to Faerlina because if i had to deal with queues i wanted the biggest server. We i n the end moved to heartseeker and let me tell you, its f*king dead.

The server IS growing, don’t get me wrong, but so long as ppl whine about it being dead, other ppl will see this, not move, and perpetuate the problem.

During Peak hours its medium pop, so all we can hope for is people see this and move, which they are. I am in my upper 30s so I am ahead of like 80% of the server. Most of the players here are inn the 10-20 bracket.

It will be fine in a few weeks but until then… im using this time to level this toon and probably level another.

1 Like

I know 2 people that xfered.

Does that make everything in this thread invalid or are we still rolling with it?

You got jebaited.

F in chat

That server will not fill up guy.

1 Like

I might have, long story short we said we will wait 2 weeks, if it doesn’t improve we will go play a different game or level our alts on Faerlina and make those our mains and not leave the server.

I have a feeling the removal of layers will encourage movement, but to be honest no one wants to be the first into the unknown, especially knowing just how much time and effort is lost if it doesn’t work out.

I’d probably just quit, i am mostly playing to play with my bf and he easily loses interest when Blizzard does crap like this. He quit BFA before he even got to max level and has NO interest what so ever to go back until the expansion (if it does well)

Don’t go to faerlina unless you enjoy high toxicity behavior and attitudes. It is absolutely awful. I played there in hoagies guild and legit almost quit classic.

My buddy started playing again and he randomly chose Thunderfury. I thought wth its that or quit. I have to say I am really enjoying the people here. It truely is amazing how much of a difference is from playing on Faerlina to playing on Thunderfury.

More of just as a point to show im not moving off their populated server for a dead one.

They just need to open all full servers to transfer to any of hte new low pop ones. Im not exactly sure why they didn’t… If they had a whole bunch of people i know would have gone to Heartseeker with me since we could then play together. but Blizzard seems to lack foresight

Faerlina’s Alliance-Horde ratio has been very close to 50%-50% (53%-47%).
There maybe “streamers” whatever, but its high pop since ever has not much to do with the streamers.
This game will become next “Illidan-Tich-Stormrage-Sagaras” mode. It’s always repeating itself.

What does that mean?

It means some servers are extremely populated, and the rest all dead.

Heartseeker doesnt need anymore transfers now we have over 4k/4k ratio horde alliance. Its perfect now and allot of new people came over and created characters here recently. Better server than Faerlina cause of the massive pop and wait to get in. Also better than Stalagg and the others because we dont have a screwed up economy from all the layering that they have.

2 Likes

Blizzard gave us the solution, but people aren’t moving. Heartseeker isn’t dead, I played there all day yesterday (morning and peak hours) and always saw people around me. In peak hours I had a little competition for mobs even. It’s growing, and there’s no toxicity unlike in Faerlina. Also no 5 of the same guild, or “invite to asmon guild” spam.

2 Likes

Yeah, but a lot of people are bound to guilds, and it falls entirely on the guild leadership to decide to transfer. Most are scared of switching to low pop so nobody transfers.

They didn’t give a solution, what are you talking about?
They offered to let people transfer to a ghost town server, that is NOT a solution.

Ghost town server… right. I guess I was playing with ghosts yesterday in a medium population.

2 Likes

You aren’t going to have a choice when P2 arrives and the server caps drop to 3,000ish players (like they were in Vanilla) and your queues get even worse.

My guild managed to communicate with 20ish people in order to effect a move from Herod to Stalagg and finally to Sulfuras in a timely manner not two days after launch. There’s absolutely no reason you and your friends can’t do this now if you really want to play together.

1 Like

The solution is the FREE transfers off the realms with the queues. Or you can reroll. Or both.

Why are people clamoring (still!) for blizzard to dO SoMeThiNg…

2 Likes

Until Blizzard does exactly what they’re demanding, they’ll continue to say that BLIZZ ISN’T DOING ANYTHING!!

1 Like