Nobody Transferring off Faerlina. Next Option, timely manner please

As with most claims on the forums, I’m skeptical that these servers are actually a “ghost town”, but even if we allow for the hyperbole, if 6,000 people in the queues moved there, IT WOULDN’T BE A GHOST TOWN

1 Like

According to wowpop, Heartseeker has double the population that it did a couple days ago. It’s well on its way to a healthy population if it isn’t there already.

1 Like

Blizzard!! Make everyone but me transfer to another server so I don’t have a queue!

Carrots can work better than sticks: “Free boost to lvl 60 and free mount upon transfer. Limited time offer!”

Good, we don’t need people like you anyway.

Ok so if they don’t want to transfer let them stay. Let them have their Qs. People knew this would happen rolling on that server, you must live with it now. It will get worse too.

1 Like

So is every word in the english language a name on that server now? so when npcs talk all their words in the chat bubble are different colors?

Also also, if this keeps up it’s likely that F…Fline will be the only server with sharding in P2 because of people wanting to brown nose

Wouldn’t be dead if everyone that wanted to move. Moved :slight_smile:

1 Like

:point_up:

I’m a Troll, and I support this measure.

you rolled on the streamer server. this is the consequence

A concept most of the WoW community is singularly averse to.

I truly do not understand why everyone is demanding a “fix” for this… You made a conscious decision to roll a character on a server that was full pop within the first day of name reserve, it was absolutely no secret that these servers were over population, you were actually warned when entering the charactor customization screen that these servers were over population and youd be subject to a que yet youre still sitting her complaining to Blizzard to fix a problem you created on your own.

1 Like

But it’s the only server where I can get Asmongold to say my name on stream!

1 Like

The fix is to get people off the overcrowded servers. they’re letting you keep your characters, and by flagging specific servers to transfer to you get to take sections of your community with you (eg, 2 guilds that transfer will see each other).

The only next step to fixing it is to force you out. I doubt they’ll do that, but there it is.

So I took one of the free transfers to Heartseeker on one of my characters. Thought maybe people are getting as sick of the queue as I am. The comparison to Faerlina was unreal. Peak time, 3 people in Sentinel Hill, no one looking for groups, no one in general chat. So that character will be put on the shelf forever. I gave it a shot but I’m sorry but it’s just not a solution to push people off a full population server to a non-existent population server.

There is so much in Classic which revolves around the community. World pvp, raiding, economy, etc. Why would anyone want to move off a server which offers everything to one which offers nothing? They should spread people around to the other servers, not push them somewhere new entirely. Sure, it may cause a small queue on some high population servers but isn’t that better than hours-long queues for some? Expand those communities and integrate more players. Build on what’s been started don’t reinvent the wheel.

Not all of us chose Faerlina outright. I wanted to join my friends who had started there, so I went with it. Are the queues a consequence of the action of choosing that server? Sure. Is there a better solution than pushing people to a server which negates the entire basis of an MMO? Yes.

They could reduce the cap by 5000 players. People will move after that.

Sure; the queue sucks and something would be nice but people did make their choice. Warnings were given out well before the game even went live.

I love you, I can not agree more!!!

This could have all been avoided with more servers at launch without layering bullsh!t.

Some servers are meant to die. That’s OK. Let them die when it’s time. This idiocy of layering to increase realm playability has killed classic.