Nobody Transferring off Faerlina. Next Option, timely manner please

I lose a few brain cells everytime I read threads like this.Thanks op.

Just move already

Herod’s ques dropped from 6 hours to 2 hours at peak over night, so it was good for Herod.

If people chose to be on the server with super long queues, that’s fine. Then they shouldn’t complain about it. It was their choice right?

1 Like

Why so everyone can pick another full server or high pop and cause the same issues all over again… Yeah no giving people the freedom to pick would just end up with the same results on another server.

1 Like

Transfer or suffer the queues.

1 Like

I guess the next option is to just move you without your consent.

1 Like

Wow it’s almost like everyone was saying that these few servers were going to be a shtshow of overpopulation, even well before launch. If you made the mistake of going to the same server as everyone else and their mother were going to because “mah streamers”, then that’s on you. If you don’t want to take the free escape, that’s also on you.

Yep. Why the Hell did I take the bait lol. I’m screwed.

1 Like

Once the non WoW regular famous streamers like Shroud jump to another shiny game like CoD in October or whatever, the game will stabilize. Lots of bandwagoners playing classic because it’s a “fad” to them on Twitch. Give it time.

They need to allow people on Faerlina to transfer to a server of their choice. When they announced the servers, they started off with very few servers to pick from. Our guild chose Faerlina because there were not many good options to choose from and it was the best choice at the time. Now there are way more servers and there are actually good options. The people stuck on Faerlina need to be presented with one of those good server options.

1 Like

This is a bad idea. Nobody but Blizzard knows the numbers/demographic of the players on a server, which I assume is why they’re strictly allowing certain servers to transfer to.

I generally don’t like quoting myself but:

Not trying to be rude, just saying I DID take that into consideration when posting my reply.

I transferred off of Faerlina to Heartseeker because Faerlina became unplayable but I regret it - Whenever Faerlina worked and wasnt burning on fire it’s an AWESOME experience. Now I cant transfer back so gotta level up a new toon lol

Heartseeker is fine. I don’t know why people are so upset over it. It is a shame that 100s, if not 1,000s of players, are saying to themselves “I’m not transferring!” Instead of just doing it? If everyone who hesitated to xfer would just do it today, Heartseeker would be amazing. But right now, it is fine. I find a group for everything, the AH is filled with plenty of resources, you guys need to stop listening to the “I want it now” crowd and realize you can still get groups and find anything here.

It’s sort of sad seeing ~6k+ queues on Faerlina each night still, that people willingly sit in. For what? An hour or two of leveling? Maybe snipe some random dude you saw on Twitch? The game is going to be reduced into cross-realm anyway. You guys need to get over it.

2 Likes

Invite to asmon layer

Remove all layering. This will force congestion for nodes and NPC’s. If people want to wait in que just to enter a realm that you cannot hardly do any questing in then its on them. You have a free transfer. My advice, use it or just stop talking about it.

1 Like

Keep laying if needed to a minimum instead of removing it all together at one point, and drastically increase server caps. Problem solved. It’s 2019, there’s ZERO excuse for issues like this, and long maintenance. If blizzard can’t do this, they are far more behind the curve in tech than even the staunchest of critics thought. They were always a AAA gameplay dev, with C tech, but they are probably in F tier at this point in tech.

There can be no logical response to people with no investment in what server they are on other than the hopes and dreams of maybe seeing their character say “I LUV U ASMNO” on stream one day refusing to transfer off.

Blizzard has provided the logical recourse to this problem. It will take more than 3-4 days, 2 of which the servers were under DDOS, for spirits to break and people to finally cave in and move.

Here we are 3 days later.

Crazy, people aren’t as dumb now days about blizzard huh? Take the free xfer to what will surely be a dead server.

Thunderfury is shaping up to be a really nice server though.