Noblegarden New Rare Mount post

Who has this already? Gratz if you do.

2 Likes

I got it on my 5th alt, such a pleasant surprise to be nearly done with an event at the beginning, i need to grab the new pet but that’s something i can chip away at here and there for the next week :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple people with it but I haven’t had any luck yet, though I only have 3 characters past 60.

Somehow I got it on the first attempt. Incredibly lucky.

I hope they increase the droprate for everybody else though. There is nothing special about this mount that it needs to be that rare.

1 Like

0 for 16 today

2 Likes

Hello Noble adventurers! We appreciate your feedback on all of the new Noblegarden activities.

We have recently released a hotfix that increases the drop rate of the Noble Flying Carpet mount and we also added a bonus to the mount drop chance on the first defeat of Daetan Swiftplume on the account each day.

Good luck with your hunt. :duck:

50 Likes

Cool i got it but plz never do this again

13 Likes

Yay! I has the carpet but good change for everyone!

3 Likes

Can you please pass on for next time to stop this bad design of RNG droprates for holidays and short term events that won’t return? Thanks.

45 Likes

Please put the RNG back to the way it was in Pandaria.
Thank you

1 Like

Thank you, truly, but this would have been way more appreciated when the event started days ago.

Also this, please.

10 Likes

Cool. Now fix the Duck Disguiser toy. Duck colors not account-wide? Alt characters that don’t do the quest to pick a color can’t even use the toy? RIP Warbands, I guess.

9 Likes

Can we have duck colors drop from the duck boss please. I would rather keep hitting the pinata for a chance drop than the six year wait to get all the colors.

6 Likes

Does this take effect post hotfix, or do we have to wait til tomorrow?

Also, not having a duck mount drop should be a crime

5 Likes

Players are going to complain unless that drop rate goes to 100%.

3 Likes

Love ya’ll, but this kind of stuff needs to have a higher drop chance all around.

5 Likes

IDK why blizzard keeps lighting the place on fire and then going back and fixing it after the fact. Anyone with a lukewarm IQ knew this was garbage.

11 Likes

And then they’ll complain that it’s 100% and they wasted their time farming it.

4 Likes

The numbers mason, what do they mean!

1 Like

two of my friends already have it, one got it pre-buff on 7th toon that day and the other post-buff first toon of the day

i think i used all my luck on tabard of the scarlet crusade

2 Likes