No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

wildhammer dwarves are normal dwarves, they just have another name.

Void elves are not high elves because high elves are not mutated by the void, high elf is the race who descend from the nigh elves long ago, they are majority on horde under another name.

yes represent, they didn’t said you are a high elf.

go horde, or play void elf and rp one.

a high elf is only a high elf if it have blonde hair now? so much talk about lore to just get a white and blonde elf

no, that is factually wrong, void energies mutated their race, sorry, you do not get to say you are just a normal elf with “void juicy”

And? Night Elves turned into High Elves on a boat ride because they didn’t have magic from the well of eternity.

Time’s a pretty pointless distinction. They’re Night Elves.

Also, Blood Elves have glowing green eyes because of fel exposure, which is different than High Elves.

Nightborne are Night Elves.

The point is that you are wrong if you are cloning Blood Elves instead of asking for customizations from other Alliance races.

I don’t play horde. And i can’t as void elf without white and blonde hair with Alleria tattoos.

Kind of a lack of introspection there isn’t it? You’re melting down because Alliance players have a race that looks similar to yours.

I don’t see any threads complaining about Horde having Night Elves. Move on.

Night elves leave Night elf society … gets changed by Sunwell, starts calling themselves high elves. “Different race”

Night elves leave Night elf society …gets changed by Nightwell, starts calling themselves Nightborne. “Not a different race, they are Night elves.”

1 Like

Lotro is still waiting for you.

1 Like

What?

What?

What?

1 Like

The only way to “clone” a Blood Elf would be to have the exact same hair options and have green/gold eye options.

I don’t see that happening.

Alleria is not a high elf.

i miss the memo where high elf is a synonym to 3ed reich

Hey. High Elves have hair colors that are similar to which Horde race?

1 Like

People have been demanding it. Why do you think people are so livid?

We don’t have Night Elves how uninformed are you? I see nothing on the character creation that says Night elves are horde?

The Sunwell is Arcane and Holy magic… Blood elves have already been showing eyes reflect this through the yellow glow… so since the Sun well is arcane again them showing this with blue eyes makes sense as well.

People can demand that Humans get the Soulja Boy dance.

Doesn’t mean it’s ever going to happen.

And we’re saying no so that Blizzard sees that there’s a chunk of the community that doesn’t want that.

Why can’t you people just leave Blood Elves alone? It’s not so hard.

Well there was also a chunk of the community that didn’t want to give Void Elves High Elf options so…

1 Like

Nobody would care if you people ripped off other Alliance races.

Literally just leave Blood Elves alone.

Blood Elves are slightly fel corrupted High Elves that just have another name.

They’re also in the Stormwind Mage District and the developers have stated they added options so you could play them on Void Elves.

I think you’re struggling with what represent means…

They just added a bunch of customizations so you can play the characters you want… so… it stands to reason, High Elf players may want to look like a High Elf.

High Elves are just Night Elves who were disconnected from the well of eternity. Blood Elves got a little fel juice. Void Elves got a lot of void juice.

Void Elves are Blood Elves. Elves change when you hit em’ with magic. That’s WoW lore.

1 Like

it’s the whole give me attitude that infest the game now. The fact they are still demanding after all this time just proves people were correct the alliance would never be happy at what they were given.

1 Like