No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Except when it’s blood elves wanting to keep their visual uniqueness. That is not allowed.

And the double standards never end.

2 Likes

The San’layn community has been around for a long time too, and has received 0, that community is also both decent and respectful, and from some HE fans its still “We’ve been asking for so long and even though we have most of what we want we’ve received nothing! We’re being trolled by Blizzard!” like idk some of it lacks self awareness to me.

well thats more Blizzard’s stance on no body types apparently. Bulkier humans? nah man thats a separate race apparently shrug

edit: still no lore reason for why Kul Tirans are the size of orcs . . . the drust thing is speculation on the fans part

First I don’t have a problem with Alliance having Void Elves, I have a problem with them trying to make them into something they aren’t.

Second Nightborne look nothing like Night Elves and trying to pretend that they do is laughable and just makes you look even worse.

Third your double standard in this whole post is unreal and disgusting, so I’m sticking with you are the problem not me.

1 Like

For the thrird time.

You’re taking something whipped out during an interview with nothing in-game or canon sources supporting it and consider it valid.

But you see very plausible possibilities within the context of what we’ve seen with our eyes in game and doubt it.

Check your double standards.

1 Like

Blood Elves have already shared, the sharing is skewed, this is theft at this point.

Then High Elf fans turn around and try to monopolize Farstrider tattoos like that isn’t a Blood Elf thing.

4 Likes

It’s Alliance bias, everyone screams Horde bias but it’s actually Alliance bias, it really is and it’s disgusting but it is.

2 Likes

When shadowloans flops we will get new game lead and then we will see.

fel I’d LOVE body type options. not sure why we can’t have those either. I mean SWTOR does it without a slider why not WoW?

Translation: “Blizzard, remake the game so I get what I want”.

You’re doing a fine job at looking like a child throwing a tantrum in the middle of a shopping mall.

How does that relate to what I said in the slightest?

3 Likes

you mentioned more muscle mass on Nightborne, thats how.

Or… giving them the night elf model.

I’ll clarify this again: I think nelves are fugly, Alliance can keep them for all I care. But fair is fair. This is the part that you’re refusing to see.

1 Like

This post is golden, I wish I could like it a million times. Haha.

1 Like

Nah giving void elves more hair color options would not be the end of the world. People are just salty that Alliance got High Elves after all these years of asking and want to just make sure they don’t get anything else.

Tough.

3 Likes

. . . I’m not, I’m kinda agreeing with you . . . they will still keep the nightborne standing animation because reasons . . . which is actually a custom animation added to their version of the night elf skeleton (they share every other animation though)

I supported a compromise of any kind, whether it was a new High Elf AR with a new model or this, and no I am mad because Blood Elves have nothing to show for it and you’re encroaching on a theme that isn’t your main theme, you can now to the best of your abilities be a High Elf Wayfarer.

Tough to do what? Be blonde? Have natural hair colors? No it’s quite easy on my Blood Elf, that may be a description of your situation though.

Then why you kept repeting that you don’t see the things I listed, at least three times, as solid then?

My main beef with this is that both sides should be distinct. NB and VE ruined this, and the fact that VEs cut in line for new shinies only made it worse.

It doesn’t need to be made even worse. They should get customizations that make them look like their own people instead of making them look like discount blood elves. It’s not fair for void elves and is not fair for blood elves.

4 Likes

truth be told when I was asking for high elves back in the day I usually recommended they used night elf animations as well as an updated version of the BC beta blood elf model . . . thought it would fit better honestly, but hey you work with what you got.

edit: the one that was shown in VERY EARLY BC Screenshots

I’ll never understand posts like his, I mean they act like it’s impossible to play a High Elf when many people including me have been playing them for 14 years now. Haha.

4 Likes

Ion replacement will do the right thing and fix alliance identity. Then blizzard will become first trillion dollar company before Jeff Bezos.