No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Ofc not when you ignore the suggestion twice :wink: stop making a fool out of yourself here , you dont have anything argue against the argument that there’s 1000 ways people of azeroth could make hair dye or wigs , for any and all races …

Thats why both time you edited the idea out when quoting me :rofl:

You start off insulting people, your idea is hardly anything worth commenting on, and you’re not entitled to my time to read it once you’ve already established insults.

You do it against in the first line of this comment.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Aint insults when its true :wink: more like a suggestion

From what I gather from these types of people and I say these types of people strongly we are supposed to be grateful that we got them as they are with horrible model and horrible customizations and without equal treatments from the Night Elves to Nightborne like they have from Blood Elves to Void Elves, it’s absurd.

Nothing you’ve said is new, or worth my time given how you conduct your comments.

Ringing more true now than ever it seems. :joy:

Also the same people to paint Blood Elves as the winners in all this. sigh

The only reason Nightborne are a problem is their playable models. If they looked like the NPCs they would’ve been 100% a win as they were by far the most requested thing from legion.

1 Like

Go back to my 1st reply in this thread , look how you ignored the idea , that benefits every single race in game , then come back to me with more snarky replies :wink:

Nothing worth talking about I’ll say that much.

And yet we have so many dumb people from your side even in this thread saying about how much we won by getting them, awful model, awful customizations, awful racials and so on and so on and somehow we are the ones winning.

Alliance bias is at it’s best more and more. Lol.

At the time it was definitely a win, thematically at least. The most requested race of Legion vs something random that was literally created during the recruitment quest that was directly put as a foil to the actual thing people requested.

Customization, they actually have better than velves did before the update and racials wise velves are only good for casters.

Obviously at this point is better to play a Velf than a NB though as the models just are better in general.

2 Likes

:rofl:

You make it about bloodelf vs voidelf , this entire thread . You have no arguement against more customization except a personal feeling . Especially when it concerns more options for every single races !

Edit: i also never mentioned hairstyles , only color , which makes 100% sense lorewise , all extra colors on voidelf could be limited to tentacle hairstyles only for all i care :wink:

Keep on drinking that Koolaid, you are deluded.

How so? I just spoke very simple facts. Will you deny that nightborne were the most requested thing in legion? or that before the update velf customization was poor?

1 Like

They were requested but Void Elf customization was not poor, they had the best customizations and the most of all 4 of the first 4 allied races and for you to act like they didn’t is absurd.

3 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/3DBscPzLUQqUu2j4jn/giphy.gif

I’m sitting here like what in the world insert question mark

1 Like

My likes are on cooldown but seriously that’s what I said when I read that except with far more harsh wording. Lol.

What? They were the only race without tattoos or other special thing.

Their slots were hair style, hair colour, skin colour (deep blue or grey basically) facial hair/earrings and faces.

Compare that to other races that got tattoos, or runes or horns and the NB earrings which are actually elaborate jewelry, not smol pendants most hair styles cover.

The race with the most customization was actually LF. Even though people for some reason kept underestimating them.

Also funny thing back then the belf rigging was broken so all faces were pretty much the same bar minor differences, specially lipstick. All men had ducklips. With the update faces actually look different now.

You people really do grasp for straws. Haha.

First Nightborne, Lightforged and Highmountain only had three skintones Void Elves had way more.

Second Nightborne, Lightforged and Highmountain had way less customizations options in terms of faces, hair, etc.

Third Nightborne, Lightforged and Highmountain had and have worse racials.

Forth Nightborne the worst of the worst got a terrible looking model vs Void Elves stealing our model.

I could go on and on but I’ve made my point you are wrong and you know you are wrong but as I already said you are grasping at straws.

3 Likes