No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

they have in comparison to the void elves. both have different set of custom to set then apart, if skin is not the defining trait anymore they must have something else.

And since void elf is a mutation, it have to show someway, at least permanent darkening their hair.

that still would be bad since they are alive elves, and we would be getting in an entire cam of worms, why maghar and orcs don’t share color then? there is reasons of that not happening.

Silly is getting the skin color but also wanting more, wanting all, specially the blonde color, this all show people just want more lotr fanfic here.

they didn’t, this is a lie

According to who, you? Haha. Lore supports Blood Elves having blue eyes because we are the actual High Elves you are just corrupted Blood Elves that are even further removed from us the real High Elves.

Lor’themar kicked the High elves out …

Calling them corrupted will make them angry. It shatters their pure perfect blonde haired blue eyes ary elf fantasy.

3 Likes

He kicked out Void Elves not High Elves, we are the High Elves. Haha.

Blue eyes does not a political affiliation make.

At this point, someone whose eyes have turned blue but still identifies as Sin’dorei would be fine.

3 Likes

You should have respect for me because i’m a human being just like you? That is enough for me to respect you. I don’t care if we disagree. And not, i’m not trying to steal nothing from blood elves. I don’t want green or gold eyes, i don’t care if void elves can be paladins or not etc. I just want more options for my void elves.

1 Like

Except for the fact that High Elves quit the Alliance in WC3. There are NO Alliance High Elves at this time. So they stole nothing.

Before you go…but…but the cinematics or but…but…i see them in Stormwind please keep in mind a neutral faction can temporarily join forces with a non neutral faction without being part of that faction. We all know how Blizzard can be at times so they just never got around to removing the HE npc’s from Stormwind so far.

Steal them from someone else and leave Blood Elves alone.

5 Likes

I just don’t see why people on either side are uppity at all.

An elf is an elf. Doesn’t matter what their favourite colour is.

3 Likes

LMFAO! You beat me to typing that.

3 Likes

I don’t want blood elf options, i already said that. We have a great variety of hair colors in the game, we don’t need to copy paste belf hair colors.

I just want to be left alone to vibe and enjoy what little distinction hasn’t been robbed from us yet.

4 Likes

Imma say it again as my previous post has been buried under a mountain of posts.

Give the void elves human Or dwarf hair colors and make natural hairstyles from the ground up or convert them from alliance races . . . Also for every normal hair style they can make a void one (ponytail and void tendril top not for example)

1 Like

I understand this completely, it’s why I fight so hard for no more of our options to be stolen from us because it’s bad enough Void Elves already took our model, our looks, our skintones and even our blue eyes before we even had them.

1 Like

Alliance had thalassian elves before horde did, so that’s not even a real problem? They’ve been part of our faction identity longer than they’ve ever been part of the Horde. And now, because Void Elves are a thing, we even have Alliance-aligned Blood ELves.

We don’t need to take Blood Elf hairstyles or colours, either. Blizzard could just make brand new ‘natural’ hairstyles and colours for us. And to make Blood Elves more distinct from Void Elves, BLizzard could also easily just add Undead Ranger or San’layn options. Problem solved(not that its even a problem imo) :man_shrugging:

They left in WC2.

Leave Blood Elves alone. Go rob someone else.

5 Likes

Too late !!!

They’re literally in VAnilla WoW, aligned with ALliance. We’re not robbing anyone of anything :rofl: And even if they did take Blood Elf assets, you guys are still going to have them too.

1 Like

Vanilla wow: 2 years.
BC-BFA: 14 years.

Deadpans at the 4th wall.

1 Like