No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

I agree. We should delete Blood Elves, that’ll fix the problem.

1 Like

Bottom line is as I already said we have the actual High Elf customizations you and Void Elves don’t, you have darker blue hair where we have the actual blues, whites and silvers and we have the actual blue eyes not darker shades so I think we are done here.

Both have the exact same shades of blue…

Then you don’t care we if get another shades of human hair colors? We will not be like you, because the shade isn’t the same :wink:

You might want to look again because no they don’t. Haha.

Actually I don’t care if Void Elves get new things but I don’t think you should keep stealing them from other races, so yes it would bother me and it would bother me more given you already got new customizations so if anything you should be the last of the last to get anything new at all.

I mean.

But in a perfect world we should be able to.

We should and a lot of other core races and allied race should share things but they don’t which is why I don’t think Void Elves are any exception to that rule.

I’m hoping! After the great hairstyle unification when they added the barber, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Besides, I want that half-braid hawk for Sledge.

https://ibb.co/rwJT40D Blood elf on left, void elf on right. Eye color is identical.

1 Like

Yes, they are the same lol.

I agree we should not get the same hair colors blood elves have. Human hair colors would be better.

different branch you mean a subrace mutated by magic? darkiron are changed by ragnaros magic, void elves are mutated by void energies

they literally, aren’t, you are wrong, period

void elves are elves mutated by the void

because is one of few things they have exclusive

and all of those void elves players will be asking after they get the hair color, because they can’t get enough, and void elves still have their own unique customizations

If Void elves are not sharing any of their options with blood elves, why blood elves should give all other options that left?

1 Like

The thing is, they don’t have exclusivity on hair colors. No one have. Humans have natural hair colors, dwarves, gnomes, even night elves have. What blood elves have exclusive to them is green and golden eyes, the last being stolen from LF draenei.

Clearly you can’t read so I’ll put it another way for you, you shouldn’t get anything at all if you are going to steal it from other races. Clear enough this time around?

2 Likes

You are literally using an eye color stolen from other race…

2 Likes

I’m one of those people who think blood elves SHOULD get the void elf hairstyles (albeit with void tentacles removed). In addition blood elves should get dark ranger (and ideally San’layn) options too that void elves wouldn’t get for obvious reasons. But getting hung up on normal hair colors/styles when they could just as easily be ported from humans or night elves rather than blood elves is a bit silly.

My eyes are golden due to lore, not being taken from another race and we got them around the same time as Lightforged Draenei so try again, I know you people like to grasp at straws but I expect better.

1 Like

Same with void elves. Alleria and high elf wayfarers are the proof void elves can keep their natural hair colors. That’s in game, it’s canon.

You got it after LF draenei being released, so yes, it’s a stolen feature from another race.

You know I’d have more respect for you if you’d actually admit you just want to steal my races options but clearly you can’t just be real about it so keep as I said grasping at straws dearie.

Due to lore we should have had green, golden and blue from the get go so the lore supports me, not you.

1 Like

Male Blood Elves don’t have jewelry. We don’t have anything at all.

1 Like

It was wrong to give the blood elves blue eyes . They all have sucked fell Energy …

1 Like

Isn’t it funny how everyone is so quick to use this when only half of our race gets the option to use it, lol.

1 Like