No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Dark iron Dwarves are still Dwarves.

it’s the same concept. They are still the same race characteristically.

Just a different branch.

From WoWpedia:

Void elves (or ren’dorei , “children of the Void” in Thalassian)[1] are a race of Void-infused elves affiliated with the Alliance. Their origins lie with a group of blood elves led by Magister Umbric who were exiled from Silvermoon City because of their research into the Void. They were transformed by void ethereals but rescued by Alleria Windrunner, who had gained mastery of the Void herself on Argus. Permanently transformed by the process, they pledged their loyalty to her and the Alliance and established themselves as the ren’dorei.

They share a common ancestor but they have mutated.

Calling a Void Elf a Blood Elf is like calling a tiger a house cat because they have a common ancestor.

That’s all beside the point. The point is that helf stans need to leave Blood Elves alone in their quest for more customizations.

2 Likes

You do understand that both void Elves and Blood Elves are both branches of High Elves, right?

You do understand what a mutation is, right?

2 Likes

You should just stop. He’s not going to listen to logic. after all he replies with simple minded “no” instead of giving anything logical to any discussion. Void Elfs are blood elfs. They have void in them but at the end of the day they are Blood elfs.

1 Like

If Void Elves are Blood Elves then why don’t Blood Elves have blue skin options?

2 Likes

Yes, i completely get what you are saying, HOWEVER, that doesn’t dispute the fact that they are still psychically Blood Elves corrupted (not the right word) by the void.

They are physiologically different now. They are no longer the same.

1 Like

So am I a Fel Elf because i have fel in me?

Illidari are basically half-demons.

2 Likes

So you’re just arguing to argue. Gotcha.

We’re done.

Imagine thinking Illidari aren’t mutated with their funny skin, horns, and wings.

2 Likes

SAMEZ. I LOVE the lighter skintone but I do feel guilty for the identity reason. They should have gone with a slightly larger body model (in between belfs and night elfs) and gone for a more high elf look I think than a “reskin” of belfs especially because it was such a controversial thing long before Legion/BFA.
(Yes I do realize that had they done this it would have veered off the “using already in game toon skeletals” but I dont care, I stand by my thought.)

1 Like

Just give me white and blonde hair with Alleria tattoos and i think that will satisfy us. And if we select normal non corrupt void elf should also get paladin class option and say high elf for race.

1 Like

No.

You’ll never be satisfied.

Go steal someone else’s customizations and leave Blood Elves alone, knockoff Alleria.

2 Likes

How exactly does it harm you, in any way, that the thalassian elves share thalassian colors?

Imaging playing a void elf, to not play a void elf…

4 Likes

Imagine pulling the void elves from your bum to avoid formally allowing the Silver Covenant to join the Alliance but slowly end up doing it anyways, rather than avoid this mess.

2 Likes

The Horde is waiting for you.

4 Likes