No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Again you’re mixing game mechanics with lore as it suits your argument.

1 Like

I totally get it and given Horde hasn’t gotten equal treatments in the take and take and take stuff away from Alliance and Alliance races like they have with us, I can understand your annoyance and anyone else’s because I feel the exact same way, Void Elves should get Void Elf things and Alliance players, Void Elf players, High Elfers and people in general should stop wanting to steal everything for them from other races.

1 Like

No he did not. The Lich King novel basically tells you the Lich King is a separate entity all on his own and he stabbed both his Arthas/Ner’zhul side.

The Zandalari literally just tried to massacre the blood elves in Catacylsm. The very same Zandalari that are now part of the Horde.

The difference between the two is even as Arthas, he was basically a mind controlled slave to the Lich King, Sylvanas has “free will” and the Horde freely joined her. The Scourge on the underhand are mostly composed of slaves to the Lich King’s control.

You are the one mixing game mechanics. We have/had high elves living in Stormwind, Aurberdine, Dalaran and Theramore(soldier in fact, hell, back in Wrath we have high elven warriors trying to recruit for the Northrend battlegrounds). All Alliance flag, all lorewise working for the Alliance.

1 Like

Also RIP to those old arguments about “we would like Void Elves so much more if only they came from High Elves” that was obviously an untruth because now with Blizzards comments on High Elf options they can say their Void Elf is a wayfarer, they have the skintone diversity, and they still can’t have peace with it.

To me they aren’t entitled to the entirety of the High Elf theme. People will try to use those words as if they are but they have some options within their respective Void Elf name, for Blood Elves who are High Elves obviously the High Elf theme is complete.

There are people who still think Blood Elves won in this situation and that the HE community were the ones given next to nothing. It’s just quite the circus show sometimes and bothers me.

1 Like

You mean Zul there. Villain working for his own means.

Nope. I’m saying show me the proof that the lodges are more than friendly with the Alliance the same way other groups we quest for are. A lot of people keep trying to push the idea that because you did quests for them and they’re only quest givers for one faction that means they are part of it as opposed to independent but friendly.

1 Like

I have always thought it’s all BS to be honest because it’s always seemed like they just want our race 100% but on Alliance which is gross given Horde already has our race and has for 14 years and people who say stuff like but Pandaren are on both sides just annoy me further.

Additionally I wouldn’t ever think we won or win anything unless we get equal customization treatments taken from Alliance to Horde like Alliance has taken from Horde, some examples are equal customizations taken from Night Elves to Nightborne, all of the Void Elf customizations on Blood Elves and as I’ve said in other threads just because I’m spiteful about it Human customizations on Undead like Nathanos if not copied completely from the existing Human models.

1 Like

A villain that was given full authority by the king of Zandalar to do as he pleased.

1. The lodges were working with the Wildhammers 2) they were working against both the Raventusk and Forsaken 3) the lodges allowed humans, draenei, dwarves to live there. No Horde races anywhere.
1 Like

I like how that’s only a problem when it’s a horde related race that does that.

Nothing there shows that they are a part of the alliance, it just shows they are friendly. There is a difference. I mean, you even linked me a quest that shows they are looking to form relations with other races, that suggests they aren’t actually aligned with anyone yet even if they may be cordial with them.

The Wildhammer are a good example, they left the Alliance at some point after WC3 and only rejoined it in Cata. During that time they were friendly with the Alliance but not a part of it.

Friendly to the Alliance and hostile to the Horde and actively attacks the Horde.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quel'Danil_Lodge_(quest)

So again actively fighting the Horde and actively working with the Alliance. I’d also point out Yrel and the AU draenei are not officially members of the Alliance but nominally were part of it/Yrel herself kept yelling for the Alliance.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Highvale_Documents

The Highvale have kept detailed records here for years. Deaths, births, seasons… but also vital scouting information and methods of contact with the rest of the Alliance.

“well hopefully blizzard does X to shut you down!!!”

That doesnt make any sense.
They already made her how they wanted her. If they wanted her to look like umbric they would have.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense for her to get updated Void Elf hair as she is per their own words a Void Elf.

2 Likes

So explain the logic you’re using to me if they didn’t simply introduce her as a void elf like umbric. Your line of thinking further falls apart as now void elf players have access to Alleria style skin colors.

Not really considering they just updated Sylvanas twice rather recently.

She also way back when used to look like a NE didn’t she? Until they brought her inline with their vision?

The diverse non Void skintones are there that is true, but we are talking about hair. Why didn’t you get that I wonder?

I personally hope they just updated the handful of NPCs in the rift, and Alleria to use Void hair, as Void Elves should.

1 Like

No.
Sylvanas didn’t change hair color even when she was a night elf character model.

:yawning_face:

Well I think that’s the better more likely option, update Alleria so you can be content with her reflecting the VEs more :heart:

2 Likes

The first v elfs were b elfs so it’s fine

The v elfs you can be can be both m elf and b elfs. In the starting movie you see portals from horde and alliance places

Im happy they got the hair options and the lie eyes. Love seeing the high elf lovers rage

You can hope for that all you want. But it doesn’t appear to be logical, as they’ve given the Alleria skin tones to the player models.
Void elves will get more customization as when the other races do. Void elves just came first with more options because it’s easy to transfer from blood elves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think their done giving Void Elves High Elf themes, you can encompass it in the capacity of a Void Elf to the best of your abilities as is.

More Void Elf stuff is in line for your theme in the future for additional things though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not some big task like you’re making it out to be. It’s just one shade of blonde, brown, and black. We’ll more than likely get it, along with more void customisations too!

I and from what I have seen many others doubt it. And I think Blizzard has to please both sides, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you but do as you will.

:slight_smile: hopefully they see my request to make Alleria more like current Void Elves by changing her hair.

1 Like