No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

And what is your point? A random elf aligned with Steamweedle(a NEUTRAL organization) has beef with the Alliance. When we have: https://wow.gamepedia.com/In_Defense_of_Quel'Danil

An entire lodge of high elves aligned with the Alliance working AGAINST the Horde/Forsaken!

Also why even add Brealyn Firehand, 1) she is a twilight cult member, 2) she was added in BC!

Voidforged mechagnomes were leaked for patch 10.69

Yes, they should.

Blizzard gave the skin tones and eye colours as options so that Alliance players could have characters that look as close to High Elves as possible. It’s frankly annoying that at least some of the basic hair colours weren’t included, along with additional non-void hair styles.

My guess is that they may be added later during Shadowlands. Perhaps in 9.1 or 9.2

2 Likes

Blood elves do not own allerias hair.

/Thread

[Citation Needed]
Please let me know what proof you have that the lodges are more than friendly with the Alliance and reaching out for help like any of the other non-faction aligned groups both sides help out during questing.

Eh, that looks like a Legion only thing. She was mainly Shadow Council before she was removed in Cata

https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=4198/braelyn-firehand

Added in patch 1.13

And the point is that the Horde was interacting (possibly before the Alliance player on a pure level basis) with high and blood elves just as long as the Alliance has, so all this whining about Horde stealing an Alliance race is pure nonsense.

1 Like

Well hopefully Blizzard gives Alleria a model update to end this argument for you. And bring her in line with the Void Elves she represents.

2 Likes

gives Lann a crown. :crown:

2 Likes

It’s amazing to actually see some people that play Void Elves have some common sense about wanting void based options and not just to take options and stuff from Blood Elves, however as someone that thinks Void Elves should be the last to get anything else new given they skipped in line and took time away from the core race customizations, I can’t help but to voice that if they get anything new at all it should be after everyone else has gotten equal time and efforts.

2 Likes

They are literally friendly to the Alliance/aggros the Horde on sight.

Heck, the entire questline states they are trying to build relations with the other non-Horde races! https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quel'Danil_Lodge

My mistake, I was thinking of another NPC. Even if this was the case, the Alliance has been interacting with the blood elves/High elves since Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3. Hell, minus Garithos’ little genocide attempt all those interactions have been friendly.

I doubt it, in fact: https://twitter.com/SteveDanuser/status/1267309601021542402

So no, they aren’t part of the Alliance then.

But aside from that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

2 Likes

They are flag alliance NPCS. So yes they are Alliance. They are as much Alliance as the Wildhammer were at the time or Raventusk were Horde.

One attempted genocide vs the two attempted by the Horde and Zandalari?

https://media.giphy.com/media/QXIvzjS6kbd7ICJqZ0/giphy.gif

Thank you I felt it needed to be said.

3 Likes

I like the double standard in play here “But these NPCs give us quests and are friendly to us so that means they belong to us! And since the one that gives you quests to kill us is in a neutral city thus flagged friendly to all, that doesn’t mean you should get them!”

Nothing on the one the humans pulled off

4 Likes

Let us not forget the genocide led by the human prince Arthas that wiped out 90% of the Thalassian people.

2 Likes

You mean the one lead by the Lich King, you know the Former orc Shaman Ner’zhul?

1 Like

Haha, you make me so glad I stayed up leveling a new character tonight instead of just going to bed already. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I think you need to learn something about what characters know verses what we know via lore sources.

What elves saw was the human prince. Even as the Lich King it’s not unreasonable for them to hold Arthas accountable for becoming the monster he did.

1 Like

Didn’t they make it pretty clear Arthas dominated things? Besides, you’re attributing the actions of what, the Gurubashi on a different group and tying the old horde to the current horde, seems like Arthas is fair game on that basis.

And if we divorce Arthas from the Alliance for his atrocities, then I think that logically you must then divorce Sylvanas from the horde for her actions.

5 Likes

Again, said NPC doesnt is FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE. Sounds like he a beef with a particular subset of the Alliance and not the Alliance as a whole.

Characters have know for years now it was Ner’zhul who lead the Scourge. And if they are going to hold the Alliance accountable for action it had no control over it should do the same to the Forsaken. The very one who did help the Scourge kill off there people!

I have a weird sleep schedule I both simultaneously just woke up and am going back to bed, I just saw that comment about Alleria and I do really think it’s more logical to ask she be brought in line with Void Elves as opposed to continuing to give Void Elves Blood Elf things.

The High Elf community had its victory, let’s consider Blood Elf players please.

I said this before once but it reminds me of giving someone the aux cord in the car for one song and suddenly they think it’s more than that and won’t give the aux cord back. Though I haven’t had this exact problem (thank goodness) in recent years thanks to Bluetooth being in cars it seems applicable.

2 Likes