No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

When I saw a VE using the hand me down skin tones given to you despite not deserving a second visual theme typing with a Silver Covenant tabard on I knew it was going to be a HE fan trying to shame people defending Blood Elves.

Turns out I was right.

It’ll be okay man.

Yeah, but there’s a difference as all the other races that got those new skin tones already had realistic human skin tones. Night elves, trolls, or draenei didn’t suddenly get human skin tones when they added them, but void elves are now the only race with real world human style skin colors and fantasy skin colors.

I’m not the one who needs to come to terms you don’t have the hair, or the class line up.

Or the one that needs to be reminded about the second visual theme being RP tools that doesn’t entitle you to the entire main theme of Blood Elves.

I would think you’d take your own words of advice.

I’d have the same stance as you until Blizzard decided to give void elves the same skin tones as blood elves. Not to mention the new purple eyes (and the blue eyes which were associated with alliance high elves) which could’ve been unique to void elves like green and yellow are to blood elves are going to both. I don’t think hair colors would break anything if all they’ve added so far haven’t.

And yes of course male blood elves should be able to use the jewelry too.

It will be better when you stop making a personal attack on someone.

1 Like

When did I ever seem to need to come to terms with requiring the class or hair lineup? I’m not the OP and actually agree that the class lineup and hair styles are fine where they are. I’m actually in support of more unique hairstyles rather than switching them up

Actually, for whatever reason, night elves did get a human skin tone.

It’s a funny ol’ World (of Warcraft.)

So they can rp a ‘day’ elf?
lol… :smiley_cat:

Well if you are going to give darker human skin to void elves, may as well give them the lighter tones too. It’s still a port from one race to another, nothing new.

People seem to mistake people being annoyed and standing up for their opinions as “bitter” or “evil” a lot it’s really sad to see.

Same thing when people are calm and people try to make it seem like you’re not calm because you’re disagreeing with them.

Especially in these topics as it’s just stances over faction uniqueness and Elves.

Other than a whole new set of options for one race. And who said anything about giving them just darker skin tones?

1 Like

I dont’ get why he/she even felt the need to make such a snarky comment. It was unnecessary and comes off as stalking besides being unkind.
All the post was about was attacking Midare’s character.

1 Like

They added darker skin colors to blood elf, then copied them and the original colors over to void elf.

The entire main theme of blood elves is blonde hair apparently. :haircut_woman:

7 Likes

The option almost no one, including the “I want to RP the Moon Guard” contingent was clamoring for!

Yes, they did give Blood elves something.

But that does not mean that the void elves need to get it too. And it also doesn’t negate the fact that they’re getting way more options than the core race or any other race when it comes to skin colors.

1 Like

Because there is enough of a difference between being annoyed enough to express your opinion a few times, versus nearly every time, after proclaiming publicly to be done with a subject. I think you’re being willingly ignorant on the subject or don’t personally keep up enough with this discussion to know what’s a common enough occurrence, and that’s totally fine.

Natural hair is one of the last things we have left yeah. Maybe you didn’t notice the rest had already been stolen with nothing done in return for Blood Elves. But allow me to point that out to you with this comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FjKIqq-auo&ab_channel=RobertLawton

1 Like