No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a0a441e4582d58cc2d578aaab4d0b110/tenor.gif?itemid=5406668

2 Likes

Prove me wrong. You can’t.

Holy racism Batman.

This right here, is one of the reasons people don’t like helfers.

Sorry for replying to you Fen. I have him muted.

6 Likes

Just for clarification are you saying black elves aren’t canonical or flesh coloured void elves aren’t?

5 Likes

Uhm, it’s a skin color that they are in game, thus by definition canon.

3 Likes

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18873_256715593392_3535573_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=eGy1we5VQiMAX9hN6Nk&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=c1eb9923adb8799e5a6b5fcd6994c2ac&oe=5FBF3BF9

2 Likes

I’m going to take that quote and save it in notepad as an example of racist helfers.

1 Like

Not at all, that swill is exactly the worst kind of helf pro.

Heck worst kind of player.

He twisted lore to somehow uphold his view of a race and seems to reject where that story has gone, then on top of that… Racist.

4 Likes

Seems like he’s triggered by your skin color choice.

I think when I get back on my PC I’m going to make Aed dark to trigger him more.

3 Likes

The skin tone has been canonical for a while now, though.

https://s2.narvii.com/image/75kxq2zrj2ypnup4fhsbn3vnxxvuwy5d_hq.jpg

6 Likes

Somehow I doubt that will register with them.

Hes twisted the lore already in his mind to meet his desires its unlikely that my skin color factors into it.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t get the whole idea where the Horde owes the Alliance for having Blood Elves. Like it’s interesting to ponder what could have been if Night Elves were Horde and Blood Elves were Alliance, but that’s as far as I read into it personally.

3 Likes

All my elves are spicy kimchi flavor, not just the night elves.

AND I KNOW A SPICY KIMCHI, LADIES AND GENTS

…Also, good news, everyone! I’m finally home so I can make good on that threat to level an elf.

Though with lowbie BGs the way they are, I’m considering making my “high” elf a hunter or shadow priest instead of a warrior.

Or a monk, but I have a surplus of monks.

2 Likes

Can confirm.

Now I want to pick up some nong shim noodle bowls

My day job, when I’m not being a volunteer firefighter (recently turned paid) is making kimchi and other fermenty things for a teeny health food store.

I DO NOT MESS AROUND WHEN IT COMES TO KIMCHI.

Unlike elves. I totally mess around when it comes to elves.

2 Likes

Just due to some people I’ve known who are a bit out there, I hope that shop doesn’t think too highly of fementation. I’ve run into some who seem to think that it’s practically magical.

Errrrr, can someone please confirm that this dude is a troll because if not that’s a yikes.

2 Likes

…-cough-

Depends on the customer.

My kombucha is the third best in the state, going up against other professionals, but to my knowledge, it has never made anyone have a religious experience and win their bout with cancer.

1 Like