No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean tbh. Is it good? Is it bad? Is it kind of just in between? Sorry i don’t get the reference. It’s my birthday and i am old, help an old man out. Speak your words of truth to me.

It means you’re using derpy cliche arguments that have been debunked so much they’re basically a meme at this point.

2 Likes

“Giving Alliance void elves with high elf features takes nothing from the Horde, besides, the Horde took the high elves from the Alliance!”

Yes i got the part where you dislike the truth, but what are you taking shots of, that was the question.

2 Likes

A delusion. What are you hiding?

Half a sandwich in that mustache?

Laughs in Thalassian.

The Horde didn’t take anything, Blizzard GAVE the High Elves to the Horde because the imbalance in population was huge and the Horde needed help. They got it. Life goes on. It is what it is and we are at where we are at.

And yes, High Elves should have been playable in the Alliance since forever. I mean they justified 20 people as a race in LFD AND Void Elves after living with the lie of “not enough exist to be a race” and suddenly “oopsy” can’t live that one anymore with LFD and VE a thing.

Now I’m having flashbacks to BC and the Blood Elf guild my friend dragged my Tauren into. I ended up spending half my time making stupid statements in Taurahe since a few of them insisted on speaking in Thalassian in gchat

Speaking in an in game language others can’t understand in something like /g is actually kinda rude.

I’m sorry that happened to you.

It was fun, and I should probably correct that to stupid/snarky as I think I may have started trash talking some =p But, on the plus side, we did steal the Dynamic Duo from that guild for the one we made, and they were pretty awesome (I got to third wheel along with them in Wrath heroics as I’m pretty sure they didn’t need me there)

I still remember the first time I found out my DH could talk with one on the faction if we both spoke in Demonic. It was the neatest thing.

Blood Elves should have been Alliance from the start. Void Elves should get regular hair colors to make up for it. Getting regular skins was a good first step, and is ultimately fine if Blizzard wants to be lazy. But it’s getting kind of tiresome seeing the same single hair color on every Alliance High Elf.

3 Likes

Sorry you don’t know anything about the lore, buddy. No need to get insulting.

1 Like

2 Likes

And here I figured you’d have gone over to the Alliance now

Stop spraying and give us what we are owed. Then we can all be happy and alliance faction will be more popular.

1 Like

Poof be gone low level troll.

:roll_eyes: