No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

I’d say the stat changes were there since they were the only outliers on having penalties (and I think there was some statement of design intent that they wanted to move away from that in 5th, so was surprised anything had them)

I do think it’s handy for the people who don’t want to play with the traditional orc as it gives them a bit more backup than rule 0 for the people who might “well achktuallly the rules say…” to try and justify changing the dm’s worldbuilding.

But I also fell in love with Eberron as soon as I got my grubby mitts on it, and I find that the whole thing where just about any monster can have its own agenda really inspiring of various hooks and characters to come up with. So I’m in favor of making that more commmon

2 Likes

I only just wanted Red, White, and Shade of Blonde if gold or dark.

I mean I have a Void Elf Male Hunter and having a Link in wow would be pretty cool.

You probably won’t like me for saying this…
But I actually think this would be neat considering there are humans that are raised moments after they die with their skin still in tact.

The differences would still be there through their inhuman eyecolors and hairstyles. Similarly to the blood elves and void elves having different hair and eyes (excluding the blue).

I just want more options for everyone really, and a void elf not being blue isn’t something worth making a fuss about imo.

2 Likes

Totally agree about the stat penalty. Either all races should have them or none of the should

Nightborne and Night Elves are different models.

Void Elves and Blood Elves are literally the same model. It makes sense to give them the same basic options, maybe with a cosmetic feature exclusive to a specific faction [the tendrils for VE and sunwell jewelry for BE].

lol This makes me laugh every time!

It stands to reason? No it does not. They have no way to recreate the ritual.

It does stand to reason that they may follow a simplified path like Alleria did and absorb void essence becoming a void elf. That does not mean they need the hair colors.

Its quite enjoyable. Cathartic even.

Fair enough. I would at least like the pure white, and jet black hair colors at least. I would still like the other ones too, but if we don’t get them that’s fine as well. What I really think we need is more story and lore content.

1 Like

it doesnt matter what skin tone you select you are still a void elf. you will always have some form of visual corruption

if you want to be an actual pure high elf, that is still a blood elf. the new blood elf customization even reinforces this :raised_hand:

I know my Void Elf is a Void Elf. She was once a High Elf who became a Void Elf when she decided to learn the ways of the Void. She considers herself both a High Elf, and Void Elf. I come up with backstories for all my characters it helps me enjoy the game more.

4 Likes

Giving something to someone else doesn’t actually “affect” those that had nothing taken away from them. It is just opening it up to others.

You cannot Steal that which was already stolen (Alliance High Elves given to the Horde so the Horde could have a “pretty” race) and THEN not allowed for almost 20 years even though it exists in the game (Silver Covenant and High Elves that were not and did not return to Quel’Thalas due to it’s alignment with the Horde).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo&ab_channel=CCMusicFactoryVEVO

1 Like

Takes two shots.

How is he a low level toon he’s level 50 that’s literally the cap while we are in the Pre-patch?

It’s bingo.

Notice the bolded options? Those are the ones that apply out of the list.

The REAL question is two shots of WHAT?

My bad dude.

Bingo in progress. For now it’s just a drinking game. When I have 24 entries I can put them on a card.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a9454218eb75d232fa793a84857e00d5/tenor.gif?itemid=4890893

2 Likes