No, Void Elves should not have Blood Elf hair tones/options

Not… much?

You have got to be kidding me.

I get that you have this unhealthy obsession with helves Bryian, but this is crossing a new threshold.

You’re not entitled to Blood Elf customization because their Void Elves

Right now you have two visual themes and Blood Elves only have one.

Right now all we have to show for our customization is essentially some jewelry and only one gender can use it.

No one cares about the fact you didn’t get every wish off your list of demands for High Elves.

Blizzard can come up with more Void hairstyles I’m sure just fine :hugs:

2 Likes

He’s a male human paladin on moon guard. He wants someone to RP him a blonde haired blue eyed queldorei waifu.

2 Likes

No, you just demonstrated that the identity between VEs and BE has been so badly blurred that you have to even ask when it’s fairly clear to anyone who has seen his posts that he means VEs.

But they did had quests around Allerian Stronghold for you to get Arcane Magic Artfact Items in Ruined Draenei Towns in Terrokar forest. So they still have Arcane Blue Eyes still. Not Fel. Not all of Outlands is fel corrupted in some areas.

I hate these people this game never had these issues till corvid arrived and now we have all these so called gaming chair master who think they are owed some magical pony every day they log in.

someone spray Bryian with a fire hose not a spray bottle.

My character has been borked otherwise would be on my usual character. Check my post history.

Void elves will have blonde hair.

1 Like

Sure Jan. I’m not falling for your gaslighting.

I’d roll my eyes but I don’t have any.

I just can’t believe someone really just declared their intent to immediately push for all Blood Elf hairstyles.

Like at least someone is finally not having some facade of how they don’t want to steal from Blood Elves, but still like enough is enough.

1 Like

Look at us nelves now though.

1 Like

Not exactly. I’ve seen the guy and he’s been in dire need to distance himself from this topic for his own good and this is not being mean nor hyperbolic.

He honestly would be happier just focusing in a game where the pretty elves are in the good side and that is 100% canon, this is just not healthy.

1 Like

When void elves get blonde hair, threads like this will be done.

If only

1 Like

I just want more Options. If Blood Elf Hairstyles is off then there are other Hairstyles from other games that Blizzard could get inspiration for New Void Elf Hairstyles like Zelda, Skyrim, Spellforce, Loria, and etc.

Plus I haven’t even been playing the game since I moved to a different place and it’s been weeks since I haven’t gotten my computer back from the movers. So the Forums is only place to talk about Wow Stuff.

If people have to defend Blood Elves until the end of the game then it is what it is, but I actively hope and will speak out against Void Elves taking anything else from Blood Elves.

2 Likes

I want hairstyles like Zelda.

1 Like

No, you just want VEs to be washed off further so they finally fit your High Elven fantasy. This helps no one.

And I’ll add. This is not Zelda, Skyrim, Loria, Lotr or DnD. WoW it’s a thing on its own, let it be its own thing.

4 Likes

You’re not even a role player. Why do you care?

Wait. Is that Brown or Orange Hair? I can’t really tell the difference for Night Elf hair color.